Bredrins that get used

Guest Portuguese

The thing that pisses me off is when you try and help them but they keep making the same schoolboy errors over and over again or worse when they are denial You tell them 'she taking the piss out of your life' and they will be like 'nah fam I got that on lock' always when the broad is not aroundThree strikes and you been cut off.>>>>>Marrying a Jap you been linking because her student visa has run out.

these breed of men that they tried to create will naturally die out anywaywill end up like that happy looking white tiger
this breed of men will setttle down and get married in their late 20's with tings whos looks have faded and don't have much going for them so need a man to support them.
lol I think there is truth in both, some get "lucky", some "don't".I'm gona do it the Wavant way, and these happened to different individuals>>>>>>>>>> Guy walks in on next man beating his girl, next man jumps up and says "AND WHAT?" guy turns round and walks out, when next man and EX girl sees guy round the estate they proceed to point and laugh, guy EVENTUALLY flips and sparks him.>>>>>>>>>> Guy moves to 1 chick and 1st time they link she picks him up and drives to her bredrins house MILES from where he lives, when it's time to go back home now she says she is tired and not driving him back home, guy has to take Night bus home.>>>>>>>>>> Guy meets this chick through a bredrin, the chick asks the guy to take her theatre on 1st date saying when she gets paid she will return the favour, some big money ting, over a bill, he takes her but gets nothing, pay day comes and he is ringing her to see where she is taking him, she is ducking the calls. Few months later she rings him out of the blue, small talk for 10mins then she asks him if he will pay her £60 parking ticket.
I wonder what man on here would do in that situation.....thats a f*ck*ng parif i aint sharing a bed with her or the bedrin im taking the car f*ck it thats boyment guy musta been sitting on the bus thinking only if

Guest Portuguese
these breed of men that they tried to create will naturally die out anywaywill end up like that happy looking white tiger
this breed of men will setttle down and get married in their late 20's with tings whos looks have faded and don't have much going for them so need a man to support them.
lol I think there is truth in both, some get "lucky", some "don't".I'm gona do it the Wavant way, and these happened to different individuals>>>>>>>>>> Guy walks in on next man beating his girl, next man jumps up and says "AND WHAT?" guy turns round and walks out, when next man and EX girl sees guy round the estate they proceed to point and laugh, guy EVENTUALLY flips and sparks him.>>>>>>>>>> Guy moves to 1 chick and 1st time they link she picks him up and drives to her bredrins house MILES from where he lives, when it's time to go back home now she says she is tired and not driving him back home, guy has to take Night bus home.>>>>>>>>>> Guy meets this chick through a bredrin, the chick asks the guy to take her theatre on 1st date saying when she gets paid she will return the favour, some big money ting, over a bill, he takes her but gets nothing, pay day comes and he is ringing her to see where she is taking him, she is ducking the calls. Few months later she rings him out of the blue, small talk for 10mins then she asks him if he will pay her £60 parking ticket.
if i aint sharing a bed with her or the bedrin im taking the car f*ck it thats boyment guy musta been sitting on the bus thinking only if
HsghgdgdgsShshsshdShshs

Guest Awesome Kong

These guys are stupid. Someone who was a bredrin but now not is waste, some indian boy. Wifed up this ting from years back (he was 18 she was 16) mashed her twice and then she drops "I don't want to sex again till marriage" and he agrees :D (he was 19 she was 17 :D ). YEAR later, she dumps him, my man was crying for weeks like a bitch so had to try school him and take him out to clubs with the crew to get girls, guy used to lie and say he was half greek so he didn't get air for being asian lol.Used to act like a bitch if he saw his ex dancing with next guys in clubs smh. Fast forward few months later, she says she wants to get back with him and he agrees, this time we were 3 weeks away from going Zante. IN ZANTE, my man was acting like he was homosexual, when a couple girls tried to speak to him he completely IGNORED them! There were two crews, mine and another party who came for a week only. When they left, HE WENT WITH THEM stating "I FORGOT TO SORT OUT SOME STUFF AND I NEED TO SORT OUT MY BILLS." What the f*ck??? So he left 4 days earily, just because his girl said to come back now smh. The other crew did not rate him and he got hate for that move.Fast forward 3 month and his chick goes uni in the midlands, starts to ignore the dude then cheats on him. Though it was the end of the relationship she cheated on him multiple times. Last I heard is they are back together, whilst I tried to hook him up with a nice asian ting smh.

• Downvote 3