Game . . .

Guest RemiBon

with regards to wotdepends on the situation tbhin a club ur purpose to get a girl back to ur house or a hotel? i find this the most difficult, i can do with some coachingin a club, just drawing a girl for her number? easy as me spending 10 bags on a car anyhowoutside on road trying draw a girl? sometimes it can be tricky as they are in a rush or wotnot... generally i get the bitch

• Downvote 3

In answer to the original post I define game as the ability to draw chicks in different scenarios at a certain (after taking into account things like looks etc) success rate or higher. If you can only draw girls in clubs and nowhere else I don't think you have cause to believe you have game.

more time if you can pull this one off you got gameAkumaRagingDemon.gif?t=1243763521/my game could do with some brushing up tbh, I can get the laughs, the smiles, the interest, but my attention span is weak and if I can't draw it quick my performance wanes until I move onto the next one

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hear the not gassing a girl up ting but sometimes I will drop a lil compliment.E.g. If we make eye contact and she smiles at me I will say she's got a nice smile or she's looking pretty or whatever. 85% of the time they do some silly little giggle and they're putty in my hands

I hear the not gassing a girl up ting but sometimes I will drop a lil compliment.E.g. If we make eye contact and she smiles at me I will say she's got a nice smile or she's looking pretty or whatever. 85% of the time they do some silly little giggle and they're putty in my hands
This.

The ability to read situations, adapt & execute.I think one big thing is having the self-discipline & patience NOT to move girls aswell.Got to be able to spot the right opportunities./ The forementioned is moreso for initial approaches. For scenarios where you're around the girl more i.e. uni, work, around friends, the power of triangulation is underestimated. Play off your target against another (fine) female, create jealousy >>>TBH, if you're generally on point, you'll have women around you anyway, so it won't even be that much of an effort.

• Upvote 2