Jailed footballers let out the cage for running train on 12 yr old whores

JOHN DOE

This puberty talk is all air, when I was in year 6 there was some girls already with big chests and on their periods, and then there was others who looked like 6 year olds, it varies,

True, my cousins friend started her periods at 9, if the girl is size 14 upwards that sh*t can be onset extra early aswell.

I take it they would have been bigger girls and not your average 12 year old, plus it was late so makeup and sh*t can baff you.

I once saw a 15 year old girl walking home late, she had a figure of an older girl, she wasn't big or anything just had a mature figure and would fool every guy on here into thinking she was 19/20.

Judge was right, sick of people acting like kids are as naive as they were 40/50 years back. I know well over 10 girls from my secondary that lost their virginities before they were 13 and they all knew what they were doing. As for the girls looking older than12 I can fully believe this, yet again many girls I knew way back when looked a lot older for their ages, fully developed titties and hips etc.

yet again many girls I knew way back when looked a lot older for their ages, fully developed titties and hips etc.

If you saw them as they were through your adult eyes they would look like children. I remember being in reception class and the year 4 girls looked like grown adolescents. But anyways, I highly doubt it didn't flash through their minds at least once, "These girls might be underage". They just didn't care.

• Upvote 2

Judge was right, sick of people acting like kids are as naive as they were 40/50 years back. I know well over 10 girls from my secondary that lost their virginities before they were 13 and they all knew what they were doing. As for the girls looking older than12 I can fully believe this, yet again many girls I knew way back when looked a lot older for their ages, fully developed titties and hips etc.

they appeared to know what they were doing

with the benefit of wisdom that sometimes comes with age, u know they never really

they was just acting on hormones and feelings that they didn't really understand

going through puberty is tricky, these children are sexually and emotionally naive

• Upvote 1

Guest Chloe

just because theyre up for it doesnt mean u should have sex with them.

especially when youre an adult, 12 yr old losing virginity, itll prob be with another 12 yr old or someone close to that

I lost it at 13, so I know its active in the mind of under 16's

these man are 19-21, swear all they need to do is hit a club, buy a few bottles n tell the chicks they play ball?

yet again many girls I knew way back when looked a lot older for their ages, fully developed titties and hips etc.

If you saw them as they were through your adult eyes they would look like children. I remember being in reception class and the year 4 girls looked like grown adolescents. But anyways, I highly doubt it didn't flash through their minds at least once, "These girls might be underage". They just didn't care.

Nah, still stick to it now. Seen plenty of girls walking around the town centre looking like 18 year olds in school uniforms.

glad to hear about this case.

i thought that deceived or not, if she underage, You goin jail.

c/s the "footballers" thing as well. "several of them former members of Reading's academy?" f*ckouttahere

one girl said she wanted to have sex with more than one of the men.

boy...

Guest Portuguese

She does not look 16 even in this picture!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017823/Raped-12-gang-footballers-judge-frees--Victim-speaks-sickening-sex-attack.html

• Downvote 2

Boy.. situations like this can be avoided. So because someones dressed as a slag you think they're older than what they are? Didn't think guys these days were still behaviour naive like that. 8 year olds even have padded bras now kmt.

The girls could have said they were 16 on Facebook & what not... but why are you looking to beat a 16 year old at your age :/