Starcraft 2...

Guest haze-e

Guest haze-e

Defo watching the stream.

Erm i need a new laptop to play this and other games on... I need something small. 12"-14" but powerful.

(Preferably not Dell: Alienware)

Any ideas?

Im not too good with what processors and memory and sh*t i should be looking for nowadays.... :(

Guest haze-e

(Lol. Who went through negging Natty?)

Im getting a little better. Getting used to the hotkeys. Just need to speed up my builds. Still can get run up on quickly. :(

Guest haze-e

Quick question. Havent tried it yet as i have been playing campaign when ive had the chance, but if i hotkey hatchery to 4, queen to 5 then press:

5 - v - 4

Will it spawn larvae on the hatchery or will i have to manually click the hatchery after v????

Also if i hotkey a queen and hatchery to the same number, can i do the same thing. eg:

4 - v - 4?

Quick question. Havent tried it yet as i have been playing campaign when ive had the chance, but if i hotkey hatchery to 4, queen to 5 then press:

5 - v - 4

Will it spawn larvae on the hatchery or will i have to manually click the hatchery after v????

yyou will still have to click the hatch, you can do 5 v and then click your hatch on the map though

Also if i hotkey a queen and hatchery to the same number, can i do the same thing. eg:

4 - v - 4?

dunno

• Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

Thankyou.

Spine Crawlers>>>>>

Too useful.

I wish i could set a rally point so cocoons would pop and walk straight to X position and turn into X building/Spine Crawler/Spore Crawler!!

Thankyou.

Spine Crawlers>>>>>

Too useful.

I wish i could set a rally point so cocoons would pop and walk straight to X position and turn into X building/Spine Crawler/Spore Crawler!!

don't over spine 2 or 3 if you think big pushes are coming, zerg deffo need spines though but

Drones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

• Downvote 1

Thankyou.

Spine Crawlers>>>>>

Too useful.

don't over spine 2 or 3 if you think big pushes are coming, zerg deffo need spines though but

Drones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

• Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

there is a way to have your queens spawn larvee at the same time I heard guy say it , something with backspace I don't really remember

Oh sh*t. i need to find out.

Played couple practice league games to today. Currently 2wins 1 loss.

Roach/Muta/Infestor + Burrow + Tunnelling claws>>>>>>

Too sick. Just wetted up some guy. Harrassed his drones with Lings and Banes while preparing for the big ting. He kept trying to fly out with Void Rays but the underground harrasment was too peak.

He was wack though. Didnt expand at all. I dont even recall him scouting :unsure:

Didnt even give me a gg Lolkmt.

Im nearly ready to play you properly Natty. Soon soon. :Y: