Starcraft 2...

Guest haze-e

Guest haze-e

Seriously, Spanishiwa is the sh*t. I dunno why I dint think of spawning more queens for early defence and effective creep spread.

Man rolls with like 6 queens. These time I'm moving normal with like 1 on each hatchery till near mid game. Slack.

Guest haze-e

Can one of you come online later and help me out?

I need to refine a build but i cannot do it in Practise league because of the f*ck*ng rocks blocking the route to the expansion... Would be much appreciated lads.

This way i can skip the practise leagues and go straight to ladder once i have it down.

Guest haze-e

Thank-you for earlier Skemar. Despite the roll over you genuinely helped me a lot. Imma watch the replay tomorrow and see what you did. Hopefully I can give u couple tips.

Guest haze-e

Lol. Skemar i just watched the replay.

Couple things i noticed.

1. You didnt scout, so you had no idea what i was doing or when i was coming.

2. You didnt expand... And when u did u didnt dispose of the rocks so your nexus was in a next position. Also u had one thing mining from it.

3. Dont forget to hotkey. Speeds things up considerably.

4. Chose a tech path and run with it till necessary. It seemed like you was making every building but not producing any units.

Game just takes practise brah.