WORSE SEX YOU EVER HAD

Lol that aids picture is on a Pc I have that has a virus (no pun) so cant upload that picture need to take it net café to get it fixed. Not going to bait who this girl is as I know at least 2 other dons from this forum have also linked her but it is not hard to work out who it is.Lol never got no warts plus I eat her out and my mouth was fine no spots or nothing on my face. You ever Sprayed after shave near your pubic hair and it stings like crazy that how my tings felt for two months then it went away doubt it was anything serious. Plus I took president Zuma's stance and had a shower when I got home.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol that aids picture is on a Pc I have that has a virus (no pun) so cant upload that picture need to take it net café to get it fixed. Not going to bait who this girl is as I know at least 2 other dons from this forum have also linked her but it is not hard to work out who it is.Lol never got no warts plus I eat her out and my mouth was fine no spots or nothing on my face. You ever Sprayed after shave near your pubic hair and it stings like crazy that how my tings felt for two months then it went away doubt it was anything serious. Plus I took president Zuma's stance and had a shower when I got home.
:D :D :D
  • Upvote 1

@ yardie- we have all been there mate!When u are mad blusky, common sense goes out the window.I remember one time I hadn't had sex for a few months and I was on the tube and analysed every woman in the carriage. There were some proper scummy chicks on there but at that moment I would of sexed any of them no questions asked.

• Upvote 3

first time entering thread. creasing at the OP in so many parts@ Lewis, llow fake orgasming, making the girl think she managed to satisfy when she didn't. if the sex fails to please, girl needs to no about itVybz, i pray for You, hope for the best etc. but if You know 2 other man linked her, You need to warn them, she could potentially be killing all 3 of Youso many Mad Vybz quotables. "spraying aftershave on Your pubic hairs feeling"? FaaakCS the callin up a previous dead beat, hopin it's better this time, it being dead again, wondering why You bothered, but still potentially doing it again.

cave pum is really not the oneone link has onethis other link has the nicest pum, it just sucks you in, when shes on top >>>>bt back to the cave, not really the one, no feeling, n she gets mad wet so its all over my lower abdomen, while Im basically throwing a tic tac through the blackwall tunnelseeing her in about 2 weeks, her work is long

literally THE BEST looking girl from my uni easily i somehow managed to get into bed... I don't know how to be honest just luck i suppose but either way barebacked outta excitement. head was fine but when i put it in it was just SO f*ck*ng DEAD i was like :D I aint even supposed to b here nigga... n buss inside after a while n watched some tv...disappointment of my life didn't even stay hard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:Pmsl @ OPMad Vybes is truly f*cked :D passing bug ya kna/I beat dis ting in Hastings. She was like a fish out of water, just laid there flapping & twitching for f*ck sake. No rotatory hip movement, no cocking batty back, just got random movements. Basically she gave man no form of help whatsoever. You know when your in a dance & your slow grindin with a chick but her movements are anti yours? You move left & she goes right, you try controlling her but things just get even more occurred? Yeah that.I just had to fake the buss & bring proceedings to a prompt end.

i dont know how any man can do thatif its dead - stop and tell herif she doesnt take it well - f*ck it - what have you lost? not a lot.
:D
elaborate.i imagine women fake orgasms because they dont have the guts / heart to tell the guy he isnt doing it for themif a girl isnt doing it right i will tell her straight and explain the exact position i want to doggy in "put ur arms there now arch your back yeah stay like that" etc