When you tread in dog shit..........

Guest MessyGyal

Guest MessyGyal

do you clean yor trainers/shoes or just wait til it gradually works its way off?i trod in a massive industrial sized turd yesterday and had to chuck my new shoes my jeans were folded over but just skimming the ground and some sh*t went on them too so i had to chuck them.im not happyif they were regular shoes i would have just hosed them or something but they were flat material type shoes and i couldnt bring myself to wipe them with dettol wipes and it smelt really bad i left a trail of dog sh*t from the front of the block to the front door :cry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

only in peckham(you'll be hearing alot of this)nah levelsi havent stepped in sh*t from daybut moretime i wipe my trainers with wipes on the spot if i have to walk through parksi cant be dashing footwear awayeven if there was sh*t on them, just soak the soles

I just buy some new shoes/trainers usually. Then a new outfit to match them.
Also some things I only wear once so it aint really an issue.

I remember when i was about 7 coming from a fireworks display in crystal palace, someone in the car stepped in dog mess and it was smellin up the car I was making pure noise about it....turns out it was me.  :oops:
LOL Those ones. Where someone says "WHO STEPPED IN sh*t" *everyone checks shoes*And you see some luminous orange dough on your crep... turn round and say"NAH, AINT ME FAM" And start sliding your foot along the paving.

I remember when i was about 7 coming from a fireworks display in crystal palace, someone in the car stepped in dog mess and it was smellin up the car I was making pure noise about it....turns out it was me.  :oops:
i did something similarwas at one of my mums friends house and i was like "this house smells like doo doo (not out loud of course). it turned out it was what was on the bottom of my shoe that was smelling.

I remember when i was about 7 coming from a fireworks display in crystal palace' date=' someone in the car stepped in dog mess and it was smellin up the car I was making pure noise about it....turns out it was me. :oops:[/quote']i did something similarwas at one of my mums friends house and i was like "this house smells like doo doo (not out loud of course). it turned out it was what was on the bottom of my shoe that was smelling.LOL Truss me i did feel shame. Everyone was laughing at me, and my mum cussed me for makin noise in the car. :cry:

i watch my step