Dispatches - clubs for sale ch4

Mr Q

id like to think the posters on here are a lot more clued up then the average joe....so opinions on here and knowledge on here i dont think counts to what the rest of the public know/think.

Guest M12 Part 2

id like to think the posters on here are a lot more clued up then the average joe....so opinions on here and knowledge on here i dont think counts to what the rest of the public know/think.

They aren't. A lotta guys here just run aroun the popular forums and regurgitate what everyone else is saying. They are no different than the guys who take Andy grays word for gospel. They just have different sources. From time guys are suggesting Diouf can start for united and do a job. Clearly haven't been watching him.

They aren't. A lotta guys here just run aroun the popular forums and regurgitate what everyone else is saying. They are no different than the guys who take Andy grays word for gospel. They just have different sources. From time guys are suggesting Diouf can start for united and do a job. Clearly haven't been watching him.

Pretty sure it was ice who said that?

/

Didn't you also say that sagna was better than maicon and dani alves?

Just sayin

Guest M12 Part 2

And I. Still stick by that. If you read the quotes I said maicon and alves can't defend. Sagna is a better defender. Which he is. Then all the forum fanboys starting saying maicon was the best thin since sliced bread. And bale proceeded to tear him apart repeatedly.

I never said anything along the lines of he can be a united first teamer or do a job

i merely suggested macheda/welbeck go out on loan for first team premiership football and he stays as FIFTH choice(carling cup player) but hes gone championship now which all but confirms fergie is the king of corruption

united might take a loss on players like Bebe.... but im sure Fergies account looks a lot healthier

Guest M12 Part 2

Bebe is decent. Like I think he could be a squad member in the prem. But the purpose of his deal was just a dodgy payment to mr mendes for the cr9 deal to Madrid. Didn't make any sense how a player at his level had a super agent representing him.