Most ambarrasing

CK.

Sexual experience??Mine has to be putting my only rubber on upside down. Tried to style it out but it unravelled. I felt like a dufus. That or when one beenie pulled her trousers off and the smell was ghastly... nickers still on. Didn't know what to tell her.

when i was f*ckin one chic doggy style proper rammin it in and her sister came in mid stroke.....2 days later she came in again this time the same girl had her lips firmly round my c*ck and apparently i had my face all screwed up....loli got a few still......like gettin chased by security with a chic who never had time to pull her trousers up properly....

I remember one time i was getting it doggy style he was proper rammin it in and my sister came in mid stroke.....2 days later she came in again this time i had my lips firmly round his c*ck and apparently his face was all screwed up....im that good.Another time i remember is being chased by security with a guy and i didnt even have enough time to pull my trousers up properly....