Black girls feel different...?

Romi

Ok so last night I was asking me about my boyfriend of 2 years about the girls he's been with before me. Basically, i'm the first white girl he's had a gf as his usual preference is mixed race or black. His reasoning is that not only does he prefer their bodies but their GENATALIA is different as in his words 'it sucks you in and grips you'I'll be first to admit that physical flaws that can be seen in many white girls, love handles, general untonedness etc are sometimes not so apparent amongst black girls so yeah I can see his point on that one but are mixed race/black females SO different that even their vajayjays are anatomically superior??is there any truth in his statement?plus, bear in mind he was the first boy I ever slept with and so of course I am slightly curious about his previous sex life but it means that anything he claims, such as the above, I just have to take his word for it because I have no experience apart from him!

• Upvote 4

Maybe u just have a lame 'vajayjay' and since u are his first white girl he just assumed.
Evidently though he has no complaints. An indication of this is the fact we have been together for two years, living together for 6 months and although yes I am his first white GIRLFRIEND i am not the first white girl he has had sex with and so any judgements passed on them are no reflection on me.
  • Downvote 1

Ok so last night I was asking me about my boyfriend of 2 years about the girls he's been with before me. Basically, i'm the first white girl he's had a gf as his usual preference is mixed race or black. His reasoning is that not only does he prefer their bodies but their GENATALIA is different as in his words 'it sucks you in and grips you'I'll be first to admit that physical flaws that can be seen in many white girls, love handles, general untonedness etc are sometimes not so apparent amongst black girls so yeah I can see his point on that one but are mixed race/black females SO different that even their vajayjays are anatomically superior??is there any truth in his statement?plus, bear in mind he was the first boy I ever slept with and so of course I am slightly curious about his previous sex life but it means that anything he claims, such as the above, I just have to take his word for it because I have no experience apart from him!
ab7ejq.jpg
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

LOL your boyfriend sounds like he's exaggerated a tad.. or he's just mocking you. Maybe the chicks he's been with have just clenched their vagina walls to give him that 'gripped' feeling when he enters... Either way, try it next time you have sex... see what he says :D
haha...my pelvic floor muscles are second to none...I do pilates. :-Dplus, I always clench especially when I can feel that Im going to cum....clenching = better orgasms all round.It must be said...we were having this chat primarily cos I was asking why I was the first white gf hes had and his reasons were 1. I was a virgin when we met and 2. our subsequent sex life has been MORE than satisfactory.oh and he loves me too.... :D
  • Downvote 1