Black girls feel different...?

Romi

Lmao was it Shardinay? Romi are you the butters white ting in the car who has a face like a bee-sting-ward?
Noo the girl in question was some 'brazilian' girl called remi bonitas. I always used to see her trotting around in v skimpy clothes showcasing the most gravity defying curves I've ever seen on a girl of her ethnicity. Anyways I know someone who knows someone who knows her. Met her once. She seems to be a nice enough girl. Wanted to see her video debut, found this instead.

* This is gunna turn into a random crap thread* Romi will be revealed as a past user with a internet sex change* Romi has connection to Dark MondayThe spirits have spoken
Gosh you really need to get over your little suspicions..is this forum the be all and end all of your life? Don't worry I'm not going to take your internet friends away from you. You can breathe a sigh of relief now.
  • Downvote 1

How did you find this forum and why did you sign up? Just curious
Long story but I vaguely know this girl from ilford and I googled her name one day cos someone said she was in some music video and I found a thread about her on here. Gotta say it was proper funny so I had a look at the rest of the forum, liked it et voila.
You know Remi yeahTell me more..

Anyway I think my question has been answered as fully as could be expected. Analysis of the data leads me to summarize that 1. Bf is possibly full of sh*t and 2. Possibly he is not. In addition general consensus appears to be that black girls may be better in bed than their white counterparts.

• Downvote 2

From gate :D and you're a 22 yr old whitey?80% sure I know of you
Go on..?Possibly you don't, didn't go school around there plus spent 4 years in UAE when I was in my teens.I remember my first jaunts down green street and upon lane et al when I first got back. Still can't get over how it did the impossible and got even more sh*t in my absence.
  • Downvote 1