Any Body know bout this chick

ozzie66

• 1 year later...

got sent this >>>>

I feel obliged to tell you all what Serena is about, I am not bitter nor do I which her any harm, but clearly I can not allow her to continue hurting and destroying innocent people..

Some of you may know me as name protected I have kept my ex wife and family out if this as I wish them to suffer any more than they already have. I am divorced with 3 kids (21 son, daughters 17 - 19) I am a successful and well respected businessman. I am doing this to clear my name and conscious as Serena has swore on my kids lives and still was unable to tell the truth. So I felt I should.

I have been seeing Serena for over 3 years, I always believed we were in a serious relationship and I was the only man of her life (please forgive me if I hurt or offend anyone).

As most couple we had our differences but we always made amends and forgave each other.

The recent events have been very difficult for me to deal with, but I do get some comfort knowing that I am not alone.

The emails were sent on Sunday she was with me at my home at that time, we were about to go to the movies, as the email were coming thought Serena started screaming ran to the computer and started deleting ( thankfully all saved on iPad) she ran out of the house, early on she was begging me to book a trip to Dubai thankfully I did not. I could see she was in a state as one could image I was pretty mortified so I drove her to her house whilst having an almighty row!

I grabbed her loving phone as she continued to text as she did always during a meal, whilst together she was constantly texting. As I arrived at her house she begged me for the phone and insisted I met her parents, I did. At they time and even still today they are in denial of her daughters actions. As I am sue you have all herd of her ' Aunty' who was the excuse whilst she continued with her charade. In fact according to Serena her aunt introduced her to Nico, will come on to Nico later...

I felt very uncomfortable at her parents house so I left.

To my surprise Serena called on Monday saying she wanted to meet me talk about things, so stupidly I played along and we met near her house, she started crying about a guy called Richard from Foxtons who had been stalking her, so any man would do I said I would help her. We went back to her parents and we discussed with her mother what we should do. After many hours I spoke to my lawyer Bruce Hayim you agreed to speak to hear, they spoke in private. I left the house after having some dinner..

The following day we spoke and I thought to myself I will be sympathetic (fool) and treat her to dinner at Ramsey Claridges we had a pleasant evening as I was celebrating a belated birthday from Monday. We tried not to discuss the email. So we capped the evening and I toke her home.

The following day she wanted my credit card so I gave it to her allowing her to treat herself a new haircut, facial, make up etc, etc....

That night I read some emails she was not responding as usual so I decided I should go and get my card, only by threatening to report her she caved in and gave my card back.

I was with Serena last night in a very bad mood as I knew she was flying to Vegas on Saturday and that she had used me to pay for her beauty treatment. I tried to control myself but failed we argued, I did however once again buy her things in boots which she claimed were for her aunt stupid me believed her. Anyway we ended up in Nobu, we argued she stormed out, she soon came back as she realised her goods were in the car, she tricked me by saying lets talk in the car, within minutes she grabbed her stuff and ran out. I called her eventually got through she was giggling and saying get me a diamond ring from hatton garden show me a commitment.

So even during this difficult time she continued to sleep with me, continued to abuse my kindness and continue with her betrayal...

In the past we have had the police at my house, when she tried to run out with a bottle of champagne I stopped her, after i refused to pay for her hotel room, (no explanation required) she then tried to smash the bottle the neighbour herd and called the police, serena ran out screaming... The police came gave them my version, the sad thing is the landlady served me with an eviction order as the lady downstairs was fearful, so I was evicted from my home, I can assure you I not a violent person.

On the point of violence Serena did bite my arm and hit me in the face causing a black eye and mark, can't remember why...

On another occasion she stole from me, phone, sunglasses, drinks as she does like drunken sex (sorry). She even returned some stolen good to my local corner store...

Look I am not hear to cause her harm or for anyone to pass judgement, I am only doing this to let you all know the kinda person she is. Having spent virtually the week with her she has now gone to Vegas with Nico after sleeping with me, begging me to take her to Dubai and to buy her a ring..

Nico, what kinda man are you knowing what you know, you still take this girl away for a dirty weekend, with goods I have paid for and you seem to this this its ok! It's not ok! You are just as bad as Serena as you have no shame or respect for others as long as you get your wicked way, on that point please be careful as she was made pregnant a few months ago, she had a abortion which her aunt paid for or was it one of you as it was not me, so who was the father! Maybe it Nico!!

DONT TRUST THESE BITCHES hahaah

• Downvote 1

I aint logged in here for AGES BUT f*ck. i used to pam dis ting out. regular. her back IS THE MOST NUTTIEST THING KNOWN TO MAN CONFIRMED. wish i had pics to prove this like i did but i was young and i been thru many fones since. imagine the roundest biggest back, smallest waist and biggest chest ever combined with a pretty face n long hair n oh yeah some overly pink vag. anyway. . thanks for the memories :(
lol @ nobody believing you....true say everybody would say they smashed it23266_120688001298561_7652_n.jpg

PAIN

got sent this >>>>

I feel obliged to tell you all what Serena is about, I am not bitter nor do I which her any harm, but clearly I can not allow her to continue hurting and destroying innocent people..

Some of you may know me as name protected I have kept my ex wife and family out if this as I wish them to suffer any more than they already have. I am divorced with 3 kids (21 son, daughters 17 - 19) I am a successful and well respected businessman. I am doing this to clear my name and conscious as Serena has swore on my kids lives and still was unable to tell the truth. So I felt I should.

I have been seeing Serena for over 3 years, I always believed we were in a serious relationship and I was the only man of her life (please forgive me if I hurt or offend anyone).

As most couple we had our differences but we always made amends and forgave each other.

The recent events have been very difficult for me to deal with, but I do get some comfort knowing that I am not alone.

The emails were sent on Sunday she was with me at my home at that time, we were about to go to the movies, as the email were coming thought Serena started screaming ran to the computer and started deleting ( thankfully all saved on iPad) she ran out of the house, early on she was begging me to book a trip to Dubai thankfully I did not. I could see she was in a state as one could image I was pretty mortified so I drove her to her house whilst having an almighty row!

I grabbed her loving phone as she continued to text as she did always during a meal, whilst together she was constantly texting. As I arrived at her house she begged me for the phone and insisted I met her parents, I did. At they time and even still today they are in denial of her daughters actions. As I am sue you have all herd of her ' Aunty' who was the excuse whilst she continued with her charade. In fact according to Serena her aunt introduced her to Nico, will come on to Nico later...

I felt very uncomfortable at her parents house so I left.

To my surprise Serena called on Monday saying she wanted to meet me talk about things, so stupidly I played along and we met near her house, she started crying about a guy called Richard from Foxtons who had been stalking her, so any man would do I said I would help her. We went back to her parents and we discussed with her mother what we should do. After many hours I spoke to my lawyer Bruce Hayim you agreed to speak to hear, they spoke in private. I left the house after having some dinner..

The following day we spoke and I thought to myself I will be sympathetic (fool) and treat her to dinner at Ramsey Claridges we had a pleasant evening as I was celebrating a belated birthday from Monday. We tried not to discuss the email. So we capped the evening and I toke her home.

The following day she wanted my credit card so I gave it to her allowing her to treat herself a new haircut, facial, make up etc, etc....

That night I read some emails she was not responding as usual so I decided I should go and get my card, only by threatening to report her she caved in and gave my card back.

I was with Serena last night in a very bad mood as I knew she was flying to Vegas on Saturday and that she had used me to pay for her beauty treatment. I tried to control myself but failed we argued, I did however once again buy her things in boots which she claimed were for her aunt stupid me believed her. Anyway we ended up in Nobu, we argued she stormed out, she soon came back as she realised her goods were in the car, she tricked me by saying lets talk in the car, within minutes she grabbed her stuff and ran out. I called her eventually got through she was giggling and saying get me a diamond ring from hatton garden show me a commitment.

So even during this difficult time she continued to sleep with me, continued to abuse my kindness and continue with her betrayal...

In the past we have had the police at my house, when she tried to run out with a bottle of champagne I stopped her, after i refused to pay for her hotel room, (no explanation required) she then tried to smash the bottle the neighbour herd and called the police, serena ran out screaming... The police came gave them my version, the sad thing is the landlady served me with an eviction order as the lady downstairs was fearful, so I was evicted from my home, I can assure you I not a violent person.

On the point of violence Serena did bite my arm and hit me in the face causing a black eye and mark, can't remember why...

On another occasion she stole from me, phone, sunglasses, drinks as she does like drunken sex (sorry). She even returned some stolen good to my local corner store...

Look I am not hear to cause her harm or for anyone to pass judgement, I am only doing this to let you all know the kinda person she is. Having spent virtually the week with her she has now gone to Vegas with Nico after sleeping with me, begging me to take her to Dubai and to buy her a ring..

Nico, what kinda man are you knowing what you know, you still take this girl away for a dirty weekend, with goods I have paid for and you seem to this this its ok! It's not ok! You are just as bad as Serena as you have no shame or respect for others as long as you get your wicked way, on that point please be careful as she was made pregnant a few months ago, she had a abortion which her aunt paid for or was it one of you as it was not me, so who was the father! Maybe it Nico!!

DONT TRUST THESE BITCHES hahaah

fucking hell cant hate her she fully RINSED this sap. feel sorry for the guy tho he obviously is from a different generation.

• Upvote 2