Gears of War 3

Mr. Gayle

Titan loves GOW

Yeah its a good game, GOW2 was sick, some of those Horde sessions were epic

Me and you having to cover for Risky on Horde sessions>>>___________

TBH, mandem need to hit up horde mode with Face Off and his people if they do hit up up Gears. Have caught the most joke with him.

GOW 1 and 2 multiplayer were both glitched to hell.

Also it is far too dependent on host.

Your shotgun does f*ck all while next mans splits you in half. :confused:

That is what pissed me off.

I am not even going to lie. I am sh*t a GoW multiplayer but them things are a piss take and down to a poorly designed xbl multiplayer.

Why are people using multiplayer to judge a whole game?

SMH

MW2 as far as I am concerned is not worth playing with others unless it's your bredrins. Doesn't mean the game is sh*t.

No one said that gears was sh*t. Especially gow 1 which was great at the time. BUT multiplayer has become a core facet of most modern day shooters since halo and halo 2.

Some may say (rightly so in my opinion) that multiplayer is as if not more important than the solo campaign modes because there is longevity in multiplayer and not in solo campaigns.

Unfortunately poor programming and a multiplayer game engine that gives an overwhelming advantage to the host have been the reason why gears multiplayer isn't up to scratch and epic must know this as well.

Game on a whole isn't sh*t. Graphically great. Good story. Enjoyable to play but because of the sh*t multiplayer there is no longevity and that speaks for itself when you see no one on here playing it.

the multiplayer is not sh*t though.

:/

it has its connection flaws but gameplay wise it is very very good

talking like if you played gears of war offline it would be sh*t? no its not the multiplayer experience that is sh*t it was the programming of the online which you can't blame them too much for because it was like epics first online game and no other game has ever had as much host advantage hard for them to predict and change

Halo requires skill? Maybe the sniper does but everything else is easy as hell

Seriously?

More skill required for that than CoD.

• 11 months later...
Guest Medic

That Nasa guy is a little bitch, always complaining about something. f*ck his opinion. Ive never played GoW, but Im keeping an open mind on this. Will defo give it a try.

/

Anyone here actually played the beta?

That Nasa guy is a little bitch, always complaining about something. f*ck his opinion. Ive never played GoW, but Im keeping an open mind on this. Will defo give it a try.

/

Anyone here actually played the beta?

Is it an open beta? We got the invite at work and a few jumped on. I didn't bother though as I haven't got the time.

If that is him playing he is sh*t. I'm not even sick but this guy was running out into the open with a assault rifle against guys who had shottys and were diving and using cover. And he's wondering why he keeps dying?! SMH

As for MP, if it's not horde mode, I really couldn't give a f*ck.

This game is a straight cop. Medic you might as well cop GOW 1+2 now. They are probably dirt cheap especially if pre-owned.

HORDE >>>>>

PLAYING WITH THE SHOTGUN FAM BARE JOKES

Strong C/S

When it comes to playing Horde, playing with Face Off is probably the best person to play with. Literally non stop jokes. Skemar, me, you, face off and some others, horde session on release date.

HORDE >>>>>

PLAYING WITH THE SHOTGUN FAM BARE JOKES

Strong C/S

When it comes to playing Horde, playing with Face Off is probably the best person to play with. Literally non stop jokes. Skemar, me, you, face off and some others, horde session on release date.

thumbup3.gif

fully on it

might buy Gears 2 to get bk in the flow of things

Guest Medic

If that is him playing he is sh*t. I'm not even sick but this guy was running out into the open with a assault rifle against guys who had shottys and were diving and using cover. And he's wondering why he keeps dying?! SMH

As for MP, if it's not horde mode, I really couldn't give a f*ck.

This game is a straight cop. Medic you might as well cop GOW 1+2 now. They are probably dirt cheap especially if pre-owned.

I'll pick it up if I see it. Definitely don't want to go into GoW3 as a noob.