Asher D

Guest FaZe

So hes back on the grime thing..... what do think anout it...his top 3 selected was ok still....His new tracks... G.R.I.M.E / Freeze....

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]feeling the freeze beat.... that so solid sound..... hope oxide comes back and merks the grime...

Grime/freeze is swag hip hop with gay video right?Allow Asher wheres Romeo and Neutrino!?!
grime is shitty, the freeze beat is alright tho...video is over swag.....lol allow romeo and neut...... would like to hear mega on some grime.... mega is BIG.

Its all about Mega Man coming to grime, I swear his bars on Ride Wit Us & No Good 4 Me are grime! Asher tried the hip hop ting and realized nobody cares about UK Hip Hop........LOL @ his freestyle on a grime beat getting more radio play than any hip hop he recorded since the So Solid Crew endedGrime>>>>>>>UK HIP HOP

Guest SHO FACE GOON
nah asher came good on the top3would like to hear mega on grime doe
yh defowas lissenin back to ride with us the other daymegamans delivery on that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________he absolutely badded up that track in a million different ways