Asher D

Guest FaZe

More less More Soul, I'll rip your torsoAnd the lyrics that I drop, are they gonna flop noWho wanna test Asher D let me knowRide to the people I'm the star of the showHa you really wanna tes' this flowCan't touch cash if you don't make doughCheck out my lyrical style and my flowCheck out the roll' and the ice and my toeHeights now some of you cant come close toSo Solid Crew postalStyle when I flow for you my Rolex and the deckHa I'm a gon' show it to youKnow where I'm going to, forget where I'm coming fromI'll be showing you, So Solid Crew joking youSee they're god damn hurt, set smoke to youWhere you gonna play, when I'm rocking your dayAnd when I say you're never gonna step in my wayHa, I remember back in the dayNever had money tell me what did they sayNever gonna make it with the lyrical playWhen I rock you to the rhythm, becomes a ontrayRight gold Rolex, that's engraved in ya' nameDo it were gon' make money todayDo it were gon' make money todayDo it were gon' make money todayMoney todayMoney todayMoney m, money m, money todayDo it were gon' make money todayDo it were gon' make money todayCheck thisMaybe we're just too hard for yaMaybe we're just too hard for yaCheck this, Check thisSee when your raving out, you here a cheer and you shout out loudAnd out your pocket something drops out,You turn around, and you lose your crowdI tink, I tink lost my tingsLook down and see, you see your key on stringSee then the man upon the decks mixingWe're pumping it up cause it's so boom with I'm with I'm withWoah.