VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Continue.... please

old thread Here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First

Whos seen a japanese film called love exposure they showed it on Film 4 some time ago?

Film lasts 283 minutes thats 4 1/2 hours!!!

Aint watched it yet I recorded it on Sky+ but thats a madness

There was a couple posts about it in the previous topic, not yet seen it but sitting on my external hd.

From what I have read it is a good film.

Got X-Men and Submarine to sit and watch.

I always assumed all the reboots were to get certain story arc's in line eg for the Justice league and the Avengers

But it seems its all to do with Hollywood wanting to make more money

Then they wonder why these kind of films will end up being a strictly download thing, no chance im wasting money on this kind of garbage

Looking forward to avengers.

Someone explain to me the point of that Spiderman (or any) reboot? Surely more money would of been made from a Spiderman 4, following on from what was left?

Looks like the exact same story the original 2002 Spiderman brought us.

To try to cash in all over again to the young audience that were too young when the first one came out.

Someone explain to me the point of that Spiderman (or any) reboot? Surely more money would of been made from a Spiderman 4, following on from what was left?

To try to cash in all over again to the young audience that were too young when the first one came out.

I see...

So is there going be a new spiderman 4?????

• Downvote 1

I see...

So is there going be a new spiderman 4?????

nope

The Amazing Spiderman will be a brand new franchise

Just an all new re-boot...no one from the previous franchise will appear or even have a cameo in the movie/s (except maybe Stan Lee)