VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

watched Bridesmaid earlier

alot better than i imagined. Some obvious influences/inspirations from The Hangover but a very good and funny film on its own merit

Sat down and watched this randomly a couple months ago as my sister was watching it, was laughing all the way through - too much jokes and would recommend it!

Annie >>>

Hmmm parts of it remind me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, well the first few scenes of the trailer then the rest of it on the lines of them torture films.

As for Battle Royale 2 nah I didn't think it was that good, the problem is number 1 set a high standard almost impossible to top, but the film was crap overall.

Anybody seen/going to see Clash of the titans 2?

Not sure if I will check this one out...didn't enjoy the previous one thought it was boring as hell and Sam Worthington seems like an inept actor..made that last terminator flick unwatchable.

Not sure if I will check this one out...didn't enjoy the previous one thought it was boring as hell and Sam Worthington seems like an inept actor..made that last terminator flick unwatchable.

saw it tonight

films average, wouldn't recommend tbh

saw it tonight

fack

i had high hopes, people were saying it was much better than the first one :(

saw it tonight

fack

i had high hopes, people were saying it was much better than the first one :(

to be fair i didn't even see the first film. heard so much negative sh*t about it i decided to avoid

might just have been me but thought the second was just an average film, some of the acting was so sh*t

the special effects are sick but the film is just kinda boring. imo the film is one big anti climax, they build up certain parts so you expect something gripping then its just stupidly executed. Wasn't long enough for all the building up they did, the way they set up a number of parts, it ended up feeling as though they just crammed in the eventual outcome. I wanna go into specific detail but theres nothing worse than spoilers when it comes to new films