Card Sharing

Sinister

I've just moved house and need to set my Amiko box up, what settings do I need to use?

Surely not just a plug and play?

Any updated channel lists or anything since HD has gone?

Okay so I got it working, any updated channel lists?

Long to work out which channels still work and then do it all manually. Will take me hours.

• 1 month later...

Got a vu+ app on my android which is decent

Havent used it outside the flat but it comes in handy when in bed etc...

They got an iphone app too but its not as good

• 7 months later...

virgin only unless you dont mind not having HD

Yeah but the rest have caught up

Got a vu+ uno for about 4 years and copped a vu+ solo last year

• 2 months later...

I'm on vu duo2 using cable

It's got dual sat and cable/dvb-t

Ain't got a dish at this house but thinking of motorised dish, but even with all the channels I just end up browsing the EPG

Skin game strong tho6rideXah.jpgHNarXT1h.jpg

Moved house, still got cable but can now get a dish so I think I'll get a motorised dish in a few months.

Vix is the best image forgot which version im on

I bought the sat and cable tuner config, had to select it specifically while ordering I don't know what the default config is, guy the cable tuner has a fuckin RF connector, so I had to get an F connector to RF converter. Was 20p but still.

The skin I'm using is the VM clone, red HD, download it in the plugins section under skins it's called oenvix-red-hd

There's one that looks like sky, that's called blue hd

seen will look @ the VIX image...I think the skins might be image specific though.

Guy in the "shop" kept asking me if I knew how to flash it, n would I be ok...I kept telling him yeah, I just need hardware im ok with rest...what I didn't realise is that he wanted me to do it there n then so that I could show him how to do it...the cheek, lol so he already had the BlackHole image downloaded as he heard that was the best one.

I was semi hotting him about it not coming with the Cable socket card as well as the satellite one, showing him Google image pics...but I think it does need to be purchased separately, and yeah it comes with the RF connector, you have to get the converter. Will cop one of ebay or suttin just to give myself options going forward.

I haven't played with it much though n I haven't got the lil tv screen to show up anything meaningful, it only comes on during the boot up.

Oh yeah vix image I use

Oh lord the screen was a bitch, took ages but I got mine worling after alot of googling

Can't even remember how

Bad to download the channel logos then put them on the EPG and that pop up channel thingy, that was a bitch, then use the browser config thingy to set it up. I'll see if I can find instructions I used

This is what it looks like ATM

4loAoRJ.jpg