Card Sharing

Sinister

Was meant to lock off september...

Sky will lock it off soon imo beacause the tech is availible as they use it in other countries... Just need to roll it out, convince people to upgrade there box....

Worst case scenario tho only the HD boxes get upgraded and it will just be SD

Was meant to lock off september...

Sky will lock it off soon imo beacause the tech is availible as they use it in other countries... Just need to roll it out, convince people to upgrade there box....

Worst case scenario tho only the HD boxes get upgraded and it will just be SD

This, but tbh they been saying this for a while now.

Thread was started in 2011, had my box since Oct '11 and still going strong.

What does that matter?

Paypal blasts out an email to the guy saying "You've received a payment from Illusion - postal address..."

I'm just thinking about security. I know it's unlikely the cops will go after people consuming the service, but still. I'm thinking if he gets raided and they go through his emails and his paypal transactions. I suppose you could argue you were paying him for something else.

http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Digital-Receivers-Amiko/c46_174/p804/Amiko-8140-HD-Digital-Satellite-Receiver/product_info.html

bought this box

you need a coaxial lead to go from your sky digital outport to the box. you can find these for cheap on ebay/amazon if you havent already got it and if u go by amazon it will give the right screw connectors in the "what to buy with" thing..thats if you dont have that stuff. You need a ethernet cable or when you buy the box you have an option to add a wifi dongle to the purchase. and you also need a scart or HDMI lead to connect to your TV.

http://www.lavatronics.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3493&d=1382626763

followed these instructions to set it up

then suggested by mr braund got my subscription from this guy

http://www.cs-kings.biz/showthread.php/21756-Cheapest-Full-UK-Server-ONLY-£38-00-For-12mths-

you will have to register to then forum, then register to the guys website with the same username.

he will give you the settings which you download to a USB stick *i also copied the settings which u can see if you open it ona computer in notepad or anything*. The test stream is like a 1 day trial so you can see how it runs , you must have the box connected to the internet for it to work as it connects to a private server etc.

to get to the part you put all that in you press menu > internet > net client config . once your there, press yellow to edit the server settings and just copy in what you see in the notepad. OR like i said you can just put the file on a USB, put it into the back of the box ...access the net config menu as ive said but instead you press the find button *magnifying glass* on the controller and it will find the file and put in the settings for you and it will work from there.

If you are happy with the test stream you pay the don your subscription fee and it will put another stream automated onto the webpage. you do the same thing you did with the test stream but copy the new settings you have for your subscribed stream and if all done correct should work like a charm

ammened
Bro what do you do after youve registered on the cs-kings website

the lavatronics site aint verifed me so i cant get  that file for usb ( the abs file)

can someone kindly upload pls

http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Digital-Receivers-Amiko/c46_174/p804/Amiko-8140-HD-Digital-Satellite-Receiver/product_info.html

bought this box

you need a coaxial lead to go from your sky digital outport to the box. you can find these for cheap on ebay/amazon if you havent already got it and if u go by amazon it will give the right screw connectors in the "what to buy with" thing..thats if you dont have that stuff. You need a ethernet cable or when you buy the box you have an option to add a wifi dongle to the purchase. and you also need a scart or HDMI lead to connect to your TV.

http://www.lavatronics.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3493&d=1382626763

followed these instructions to set it up

then suggested by mr braund got my subscription from this guy

http://www.cs-kings.biz/showthread.php/21756-Cheapest-Full-UK-Server-ONLY-£38-00-For-12mths-

you will have to register to then forum, then register to the guys website with the same username.

he will give you the settings which you download to a USB stick *i also copied the settings which u can see if you open it ona computer in notepad or anything*. The test stream is like a 1 day trial so you can see how it runs , you must have the box connected to the internet for it to work as it connects to a private server etc.

to get to the part you put all that in you press menu > internet > net client config . once your there, press yellow to edit the server settings and just copy in what you see in the notepad. OR like i said you can just put the file on a USB, put it into the back of the box ...access the net config menu as ive said but instead you press the find button *magnifying glass* on the controller and it will find the file and put in the settings for you and it will work from there.

If you are happy with the test stream you pay the don your subscription fee and it will put another stream automated onto the webpage. you do the same thing you did with the test stream but copy the new settings you have for your subscribed stream and if all done correct should work like a charm

ammened
Bro what do you do after youve registered on the cs-kings website

the lavatronics site aint verifed me so i cant get  that file for usb ( the abs file)

can someone kindly upload pls