Card Sharing

Sinister

jumping on this wave

looking to either get the blade or a vu+uno

just to start me off and see how it is

wanna do this before august so i can cancel my sky sports/movies subscription

will keep you man updated

• Upvote 1

channels are sick, Man City or someone had a match yesterday or something n one guy phoned me, told m he's misin it, I put it on and just started tauting man, talkin about how clear it is n how the match is sick, sayin I dont even wanna watch it I have too many channels etc. when the football season starts ill take a pic of my head next to the TV n send it to him

• Upvote 2

dont watch the german

but this is the one im looking to get with wifi already got bare hard drives so dont need one

3 bills.... already got a dish will first go with the standard sky but then might get a motor with it so i can watch the 3pm kick offs (main reason i want this)

it was released this month so SHOULD last for a good few years hopefully.

dont watch the german

but this is the one im looking to get with wifi already got bare hard drives so dont need one

3 bills.... already got a dish will first go with the standard sky but then might get a motor with it so i can watch the 3pm kick offs (main reason i want this)

it was released this month so SHOULD last for a good few years hopefully.

Defo VU+

Wish I had the money at the mo to invest in it.

Its much better built and only a few years old, but seems like everyone is jumping on making firmware for it so it looks like its got a good community for updates.

get the zip

the blade instructions word document, follow page 1 and 2, 3 isnt necessary unless your router is on a next ting, until you get to "This part is very important " , basically turn off modem, unplug PC, plug everything to TV/router, then turn on the router first.

put firmware on USB and flash with the instructions, Ive put on 119p and 122p, named like "BM7000s-122p-08-04-11.stb" I had to flash 119 first then 122

another file on there is the CNDF file, Its a regional group of the channels to match Sky in London, get to it same way u have to flash, or just press menu, then under system settings select blade online, then select UK - Astra 28.2e and find one for ur region

box is now ready, contact a seller or whatever and get a test line, usually lasts around 24hrs, itll be either CCCAM or NEWCAMD, i prefer NEWCAMD because it seems easier to use

follow this guide for CCCAM

http://sataid.net/forum/showthread.php/23508-How-to-add-a-cline-to-the-Blade-BM-7000s-visual-tutorial

with NEWCAMD u wont get that url type code, itll be username, password etc, get to the menu same way as that, then add it

I think thats about it TBH

I got bare versions of 122p a few came up with error, not too sure which one worked, so just do 119 then try the others

a video

http://www.mediafire.com/?i8zwkbmrsv3v16t

• Upvote 1

My firmware must be right because I got to the secret menu, entered my newcam testing details and SKY action HD was working

Another guy told me to delete all channels, go blade online and download a CNDF file, I got the London one and now only free to air channels are working...

Gonna start again

yea no need to scan, itll just group ur channels together, when u press the group button above the exit button, a list comes at the top left thats HD, entertainment, lifestyle etc, select one n ull go through the channels in that group, with the groups seems u cnt just press the channel number to correlate with sky cos in every group the channels start at 1, so 1 in HD, 1 in lifestyle etc, just have to keep goin through the groups

• Upvote 1

No, I went back to factory settings, installed the 119p firmware, installed the local ndf file, entered my server details and nothing has started working - just get NO OR BAD SIGNAL

I am thinking maybe the guy didn't point the dish the right way? but then again SKY Action HD was working

or maybe even a box with a faulty tuner?