Ex Holloway Inmates......

Mr. BLK

Scarlett what's ur sisters name....??I'm not sending i just want to know who to avoid....lol
stacyn yes runway, she's on jack moves :?
What, as one might say, ends are you from?
Some1s a shookie cookie
Please elaborate my dear sir, I did not quite catch the meaning of what you were saying.
U will feel intimidated in the prescence of her AKA a Shookie Cookie. biggrin.gif
But if we were discussing, say, astronomy she would feel intimidated by me. Scarlett do not have that he is indirectly insinuating that your sister is a shookie cookie.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it is good to have the chic ruff u up a little....kinda fling u down and f*ck u like....this chic f*cks like she's fightin or suttin....makes man buss hard......tooo much....she took the pis tho when she pulled out the 9 put it to my head and said take it out....dat was different......it was empty tho....lol
you sound like you're gassin, but if i was in that situation, i would be in heaven

Scarlett what's ur sisters name....??I'm not sending i just want to know who to avoid....lol
stacyn yes runway, she's on jack moves :?
What, as one might say, ends are you from?
Some1s a shookie cookie
Please elaborate my dear sir, I did not quite catch the meaning of what you were saying.
U will feel intimidated in the prescence of her AKA a Shookie Cookie. biggrin.gif
But if we were discussing, say, astronomy she would feel intimidated by me. Scarlett do not have that he is indirectly insinuating that your sister is a shookie cookie.
Sadly i have NO idea wat ur on about.

think what u want......she likes to role play......she's a mad bitch.....why wud i lie about that.....i'm 27 u speng....ain't got time for dat sh*t.....She's dressed up in one of dem kinky fed outfits aswell and tried friskin me holdin the strap aswell.....yes i admit i am a piece shook but she kinda loves me so i'm bless...loli jus won't let her cuff me....

she took the pis tho when she pulled out the 9 put it to my head and said take it out....dat was different......it was empty tho....lol
why do i think your chatting sh*t?
Because you saw his avatar and realised no girl would put a gun to his head while making that command?

she took the pis tho when she pulled out the 9 put it to my head and said take it out....dat was different......it was empty tho....lol
why do i think your chatting sh*t?
Because you saw his avatar and realised no girl would put a gun to his head while making that command?
Stop being bad.....u c*nt
Seriously dude. wheres the love? eh? That was way too hostile. Come and give me a hug. Come on now. There we go.

llow the homosexual vibes........... dont make me post up nakedness to balance it neutralize the topic
Now now tony black, stop being so sexually insecure. Theres no more homosexual vibes in this thread then an average night down the pub. I bet you dont hug your guy mates, do you?