GRIME MUSIC: Lack of availability in stores..... a petition

dominic*

I have spoken to a number of professionally minded and successful artists who recently have been unable to get their music into HMV stores. This is following the poor treatment of Tinchy Stryder as I received many messages saying you guys were unable to even find his single in your local HMVs at all despite it being professionally released and marketed, even receiving Kiss fm daytime rotation.What I want to do is put together a petition showing HMV how many people are out there who would try and buy our music if it was easily available in their stores.If you went out to try and suppor ttinchy or in fact any other artist and found that their CD was out of stock, please leave a message and if I get enough I will print them off and forward them to HMV's buyers.Hopefully we can get regular releases into HMV stores so you people can buy the music we make and I playLoganhttp://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...56-e200c2e61247

Hadouken >> Tinchey stryder.
I HOPE UR TALKIN ABOUT THE STREET FIGHTER MIVE, COZ THE BAND SHOULDNT BE MENTIONED IN ANY SENTANCE.
Big up the random swappage of vowels.On an entirely more relevant note...The only things I've ever seen in my local HMV are:2nd PhazeRules and RegsRoll Deep presents Grime Vol. 1that stupid Semtex Grime CDRun the Road 1 & 2

true there aint enough grime in hmv, although the oxford street one has a (very) small grime section, i bought DJ mondie-straight up vol.1 from there
Thank god you have 28 days to take it back.....
lol its way past that lol.minor tho

true there aint enough grime in hmv, although the oxford street one has a (very) small grime section, i bought DJ mondie-straight up vol.1 from there
On a level that Scarface beat was big......shame he gave it to ribz....Esco would've killed that!

On a level that Scarface beat was big......shame he gave it to ribz....Esco would've killed that!
lol yeah that beat was big.what happened to mondie btw?

I dont have a clue! I think he still works with Flirta D........and Flirts aint doing nothing so that leaves Mondie in Burger King

I dont have a clue! I think he still works with Flirta D........and Flirts aint doing nothing so that leaves Mondie in Burger King
lolits a shame, i liked his beats. straight was big (no matter how simple it was)

lolits a shame, i liked his beats. straight was big (no matter how simple it was)
Straight>>>>>>>Stageshow Riddim

Straight>>>>>>>Stageshow Riddim
co-signed