DITCHED!

Soca Junkie

i always tell chick i want about 11 kids on some football team ting
LOOOL! Some guy I used to talk to said this to me once... had to let that go. We weren't together for him to be chatting like that.
bit of a bitch move, maybe he didnt deliver it right
We didn't have sex.... If you're not looking to improve your life & you just want to sell drugs all your life, we aint having no 11 kids mate.
soo him selling drugs didnt put u off, but saying 11 kids did :D come on giiiiiiiiiirrrrrl, swear ur a lighty, u can do better man
-1this is the type of behaviour that spirals out of control and ends up with you being one of these said "beta" males
I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
Wasteman.Hate man that can't confront problems head on.
C/SCan't trust a man like this Weak handshake, weak convictions
fscxtfvgfsrsadgaegagad

Guest M12 Part 2
LOOOL! Some guy I used to talk to said this to me once... had to let that go. We weren't together for him to be chatting like that.
We didn't have sex.... If you're not looking to improve your life & you just want to sell drugs all your life, we aint having no 11 kids mate.
soo him selling drugs didnt put u off, but saying 11 kids did :D come on giiiiiiiiiirrrrrl, swear ur a lighty, u can do better man
Certain man on here are WASHEDThis is beta male behaviour

same girl may have 1 or 2 more kids in a few years and be alone. Then wish she'd stuck with him

Found out what it could be... they had a talk about kids etc and she don't want to have any more... think she got scared of the future.
Did he speak with her or is he just thinking that's the problem?She don't want to have anymore?She has kids for next man already?He is playing pops to next mans yutes?
Well they were having a conversation about children and the future... she's already got a kid and has decided she doesn't want any more. This in-turn led to a looong heartfelt discussion. He believes he has frightened her off he hasn't even asked her wagwarn.. which I find weirdBut tbh when I found out he had a chick... I thought it was a bit booky considering how quick he wified her off
  • Upvote 1

soo him selling drugs didnt put u off, but saying 11 kids did :Dcome on giiiiiiiiiirrrrrl, swear ur a lighty, u can do better man
Certain man on here are WASHEDThis is beta male behaviour
that one of the moistest things ive ever read on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
Hold on throughDo you condone such antics from your friends?
Huh?
I know this nigga didn't try to highlight someone's bad spelling :D
  • Upvote 1

the word alpha male gets thrown around a lot in modern society,and on a few posts i see here. i dont believe that most of the normal male populace are alpha males because they can act confident,walk with bounce or exhibit pattern behaviour learnt from external sources,go to gym and mimick entourage or even star in or create entourage. i think these are probly beta and gamma males,exhibiting normal behaviour in the grand scheme of things. those that have the extremely dreadful experiences with women as described in some of the horror stories we hear here are probably delta males,the subnormal or deficient, not beta. i would hate to see such behaviour held in direct proximity to the highest grading of man (created in Gods own image). i want to think that alpha males would be people like hercules or idi amin not your average joe bloggs who has a laugh with the lads on a night out and can pull a fat bird at the weekend.people who are capable of levels that the average human would not be able to attain.something to strive towards but perhaps never be able to reach. i know its good for the ego to give ourselves a high rating but if we are the best of the best available in the world when all the chips are in and we are being honest with ourselves,doesnt that make the human race a little paltry when compared to sharks or even lions?if we are all kings what value is the title? modern society in association with advertising,grodt and britains got talent is aimed at convincing the average person that they are the best of all possible people, this is false wealth creation in the same style of the recent financial crisis and i would hate to think we would need to buy into that, as it would invariably lead to an unpayable social debt of some kind...so if you absolutely must grade yourself as an alpha male,please refrain from referring to deltas as betas.i dont know if this is a grading system from a tv show or what but i think its overly simplified as a general rule. some of us are proud beta males and dont wish to be drawn into the whirlpool of chaos you are sending us into by association through this dismissive sleight of hand. we're beta than that
cor blimey if ur gonna write all of that at least try paragraphs here and there/ i was actually gonna call a beta male an omega male but it didnt have the same ring to it as betauknawmeen
  • Downvote 3

Hold on throughDo you condone such antics from your friends?
Huh?
I know this nigga didn't try to highlight someone's bad spelling :D
lolpar

cor blimey if ur gonna write all of that at least try paragraphs here and there/ i was actually gonna call a beta male an omega male but it didnt have the same ring to it as betauknawmeen
there are paragraphs here and there. please consider also that this was not specifically written for your benefit, its my thoughts on a subject that interests me somewhat/lets call things what they are, not what sounds better, we are communicating via a shared language with words that have prescribed meanings not writing a poem based on assonance where meaning may be secondary to meter
  • Upvote 2

the word alpha male gets thrown around a lot in modern society,and on a few posts i see here. i dont believe that most of the normal male populace are alpha males because they can act confident,walk with bounce or exhibit pattern behaviour learnt from external sources,go to gym and mimick entourage or even star in or create entourage. i think these are probly beta and gamma males,exhibiting normal behaviour in the grand scheme of things. those that have the extremely dreadful experiences with women as described in some of the horror stories we hear here are probably delta males,the subnormal or deficient, not beta. i would hate to see such behaviour held in direct proximity to the highest grading of man (created in Gods own image). i want to think that alpha males would be people like hercules or idi amin not your average joe bloggs who has a laugh with the lads on a night out and can pull a fat bird at the weekend.people who are capable of levels that the average human would not be able to attain.something to strive towards but perhaps never be able to reach. i know its good for the ego to give ourselves a high rating but if we are the best of the best available in the world when all the chips are in and we are being honest with ourselves,doesnt that make the human race a little paltry when compared to sharks or even lions?if we are all kings what value is the title? modern society in association with advertising,grodt and britains got talent is aimed at convincing the average person that they are the best of all possible people, this is false wealth creation in the same style of the recent financial crisis and i would hate to think we would need to buy into that, as it would invariably lead to an unpayable social debt of some kind...so if you absolutely must grade yourself as an alpha male,please refrain from referring to deltas as betas.i dont know if this is a grading system from a tv show or what but i think its overly simplified as a general rule. some of us are proud beta males and dont wish to be drawn into the whirlpool of chaos you are sending us into by association through this dismissive sleight of hand. we're beta than that
I actually struggled to read that, my eyes are running like a tap fam lmao.

In response to that Uncle Man, a man can only be the King of his own castle.If we are applying these terms to the whole population then we will be using terms like Alpha B. and sh*t lol.But you are right, it should go down to Delta atleast.Beta doesn't describe the pitiful existence of certain man.

An alpha male is chosen from a given populus. If you put 'Kings' together one will still rise above to lead the leaders. The same happens with a bunch of Alpha males.In every circle there's always a weakest male (not physically) who's an easy target for banter. The same guy is usually not a women favourite and usually comes last in many aspects of life. But this same person may have had dominance in a different circle of males. You can't be an alpha male alone in the presence of women, you are the ONLY male. (Unless you go so far as to be Alpha-femaled... 21st century sh*t). You are only an Alpha male in comparison to the other males you are around.

An alpha male is chosen from a given populus. If you put 'Kings' together one will still rise above to lead the leaders. The same happens with a bunch of Alpha males.In every circle there's always a weakest male (not physically) who's an easy target for banter. The same guy is usually not a women favourite and usually comes last in many aspects of life. But this same person may have had dominance in a different circle of males. You can't be an alpha male alone in the presence of women, you are the ONLY male. (Unless you go so far as to be Alpha-femaled... 21st century sh*t). You are only an Alpha male in comparison to the other males you are around.
truethanks for adding to my understanding of the situation.

You can't be an alpha male alone in the presence of women, you are the ONLY male.You are only an Alpha male in comparison to the other males you are around.
You are using the phrase Alpha male like Alpha wolf in a pack.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)This is not the definition of Alpha male, an Alpha male is determined from how he interacts with women generally.Everyman takes knocks but from you are consistently loosing then you can't be an Alpha male.Think about it, certain man roll in circles where everyman is consistently taking knocks.How can anyone of those be an Alpha male?Because he looses the least?

You can't be an alpha male alone in the presence of women, you are the ONLY male.You are only an Alpha male in comparison to the other males you are around.
You are using the phrase Alpha male like Alpha wolf in a pack.http://en.wikipedia....Alpha_(ethology)This is not the definition of Alpha male, an Alpha male is determined from how he interacts with women generally.Everyman takes knocks but from you are consistently loosing then you can't be an Alpha male.Think about it, certain man roll in circles where everyman is consistently taking knocks.How can anyone of those be an Alpha male?Because he looses the least?
The link didn't work, if you turn out to be correct i'l stand corrected & pos.