DITCHED!

Soca Junkie

So a friend needed to talk to me because he's slightly baffled about his relationship status...He was dating a female, getting on pretty well... doing everything together... hardly ever argued..Then randomly out of the blue... she deletes him off BBM, de-tags herself from pictures on Facebook & then deletes him...I don't know what to say to him because that is some random shitI thought she got sick of his 'niceness' & took the easy way out by avoiding him... but still, tis weirdWhat would you do/think in a situation like this?

• Downvote 1

ive been victim to such endeavours as well... i was speaking to a girl, macking and reacting with her, then literally the day after i bang her in her hals, wen i try call her she doesnt pick up, no response via tex and she deletes me from facebook... PMSLthe shock horror

@John - Nah he's not on the forum

ive been victim to such endeavours as well... i was speaking to a girl, macking and reacting with her, then literally the day after i bang her in her hals, wen i try call her she doesnt pick up, no response via tex and she deletes me from facebook... PMSLthe shock horror
Maybe she wasn't impressed with the sex :D
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
Hold on throughDo you condone such antics from your friends?

something similar happened to a mate of mine, wudnt call him beta but hes a bit soft/naive with females, girl had a fella, was thinking of trading him in, lined up my mate as her next target, had them overlap, then changed her mind and decided it would be easier to stick with her current, i believe this change of heart coincided with her actual man taking her on an expensive holiday.some girls literally transition from one relationship to another like a dj mixes tracks, pure perfectly timed fades

• Upvote 6

something similar happened to a mate of mine, wudnt call him beta but hes a bit soft/naive with females, girl had a fella, was thinking of trading him in, lined up my mate as her next target, had them overlap, then changed her mind and decided it would be easier to stick with her current, i believe this change of heart coincided with her actual man taking her on an expensive holiday.some girls literally transition from one relationship to another like a dj mixes tracks, pure perfectly timed fades
:D :D :D

:lol:i tell my mates to watch out of these typesif it happened to the last guyit could happen to the next guy (him)

Guest M12 Part 2

lol who cares if hes the beta male he stil got the beatafta that is achieved its no longer a question of alpha or beta, shes given up her bargaining chips its a 1 nil victory onto the next fixtureu only take the loss if your feelings get hurt
hes right

lol who cares if hes the beta male he stil got the beatafta that is achieved its no longer a question of alpha or beta, shes given up her bargaining chips its a 1 nil victory onto the next fixtureu only take the loss if your feelings get hurt
yes and yesthe last sentence should define him tholol @ him doing 'everything together' with such a character