DITCHED!

Soca Junkie

I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
Hold on throughDo you condone such antics from your friends?
She's not my friend :D Found out what it could be... they had a talk about kids etc and she don't want to have any more... think she got scared of the future.

i always tell chick i want about 11 kids on some football team ting
LOOOL! Some guy I used to talk to said this to me once... had to let that go. We weren't together for him to be chatting like that.
bit of a bitch move, maybe he didnt deliver it right
We didn't have sex.... If you're not looking to improve your life & you just want to sell drugs all your life, we aint having no 11 kids mate.

i always tell chick i want about 11 kids on some football team ting
LOOOL! Some guy I used to talk to said this to me once... had to let that go. We weren't together for him to be chatting like that.
bit of a bitch move, maybe he didnt deliver it right
We didn't have sex.... If you're not looking to improve your life & you just want to sell drugs all your life, we aint having no 11 kids mate.
soo him selling drugs didnt put u off, but saying 11 kids did :D come on giiiiiiiiiirrrrrl, swear ur a lighty, u can do better man
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
Huh?

She's not my friend :D Found out what it could be... they had a talk about kids etc and she don't want to have any more... think she got scared of the future.
LMAO............... IMO he got lucky.

Huh?
we got the point, no need to point out a little mistake, back to topic, tell u friend to move on to the next one, he needs to do what she did and forget her ,

tbh it could have been anything.I even do the same, start to serenade a chick and all it might take is one cringeworthy moment to put me off forever. Find nearest exit.I've been on the receiving end of the spectrum also (not so far as the dating stages mind you) but the difference is giving a f*ck.If you know you will, stop investing in strangers.

• Upvote 1

Wasteman.Hate man that can't confront problems head on.

Wasteman.Hate man that can't confront problems head on.
C/SCan't trust a man like this Weak handshake, weak convictions
  • Upvote 2

something similar happened to a mate of mine, wudnt call him beta but hes a bit soft/naive with females, girl had a fella, was thinking of trading him in, lined up my mate as her next target, had them overlap, then changed her mind and decided it would be easier to stick with her current, i believe this change of heart coincided with her actual man taking her on an expensive holiday.some girls literally transition from one relationship to another like a dj mixes tracks, pure perfectly timed fades
:D :D :D

Found out what it could be... they had a talk about kids etc and she don't want to have any more... think she got scared of the future.
Did he speak with her or is he just thinking that's the problem?She don't want to have anymore?She has kids for next man already?He is playing pops to next mans yutes?

Found out what it could be... they had a talk about kids etc and she don't want to have any more... think she got scared of the future.
Did he speak with her or is he just thinking that's the problem?She don't want to have anymore?She has kids for next man already?He is playing pops to next mans yutes?
Well they were having a conversation about children and the future... she's already got a kid and has decided she doesn't want any more. This in-turn led to a looong heartfelt discussion. He believes he has frightened her off he hasn't even asked her wagwarn.. which I find weirdBut tbh when I found out he had a chick... I thought it was a bit booky considering how quick he wified her off
  • Downvote 1