72 Year Old Florist Held Over Fatal Stabbing

SLEAZE BALL

a man has died enquiries have to be made

duh

behave yourself about duh

there is a difference between making enquiries and arresting someone as a murder suspect but yeh

tbf there is no point me arguing this point with you lot

i understand

If an armed robber runs up on you lot

you lot are due to get robbed at g point

me on the other hand

meh.

the term arrested just means that questioning is compulsory.

when anyone has been detained in any way shape or form they have been 'arrested'.

it doesnt mean they will be charged

/

the issue with these cases is that it is very easy to fall foul of what is defined as 'reasonable force'

for instance if a man attacks you with a knife and you take the knife off him and stab him, you have used excessive force and can be charged. if he still had hand contact on the weapon when you stabbed him, then that is self defense and therefore reasonable and you have committed no offense.

There's a mantra you must repeat to the police if in this type of situation "i was in fear for my life..." saved me a couple of times at work.

My girls mum lives on Shrewsbury St :/

Will try get mOre info (no informer)

Who's your girls mum?

All these people on the news lying out their teeth about how nice and quiet the area is and how shocked they are that this has happened bla bla. Only man that told the truth was the dude with the white beard from Whalley Range who said he didn't like comin around here.