What is the biggest amount you have won? lotto, bookies, raffle etc

The Somalian

£105.00. Lottery.

And a couple of long shots on dogs/horses. Probably nothing over £150 though.

One time I did f*ck up a placepot with all the lads and lost us 2/3 grand though (the horse I picked was the only one not to place).

bout 40ish on football betting

£5 on scratch card

won couple bags on accumulator

back in the days when roulette machines were popular.... there was a summer when i would win 2/3 bills every other day guaranteed

Guest M12 Part 2

Bookies about £400. Remember it clearly. Sunderland were drawing with city. Placed the bet on Sunderland to win on about 89 mins. Darren bent bagged a pen DEEP in stoppage time. The skanks were emotional. I probably only kept about 250 of it though. Lost the rest on various other bets because I thought I'd devised a system. I was wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bookies about £400. Remember it clearly. Sunderland were drawing with city. Placed the bet on Sunderland to win on about 89 mins. Darren bent bagged a pen DEEP in stoppage time. The skanks were emotional. I probably only kept about 250 of it though. Lost the rest on various other bets because I thought I'd devised a system. I was wrong.

Most of the money i've won at bookies, has ended up going back to the bookies at a later date.