Breaking Bad (Spoilers Inside)

Kurtis

yeye thought so.

I thought that, but because Skylar had been right with everything in the last episode - they made a point of her saying in the following scene that Walt needed to be careful with his spending so not to be noticed... I thought it may be in relation to the Champagne purchase, but probably just looking into it too much

jessie has no fear anymore :lol:

nah breaking bad is all about build up.....

Walter wanted to be credited for his work instead of just getting his money is going to be his downfall, skyla could see it aswel

Also how long till Mike dies from the chemical poisoning when victor exposed them all to the lab without a mask on

Cant wait for next EP but Hank will probably just think it was a meeting point but when they go over cctv hes going to see Walter there with guus, jessie etc

Good shouts. There's so many possibilities.

I see the season ending with either Hank finding out about Walt and arresting him (then next season Hank realises he needs Walts money for his treatment and Walt manipulates him), or Walt telling Gus that Hank knows and structuring a way of incriminating Gus - which he shows to Gus, and uses it as leverage to get him and Jesse away from Gus.

I am the Danger..... I am the one who knocks. WW>>>>

:!: :!: :!: