AIDS

Mr. Gayle

Has anyone got any concrete evidence that AIDS was created by the govt.?

unfortunately, there are no BBC,CNN, skynews,NY times, Theguardian, The sun articles agreeing with the evidence no, so i guess there isnt any 'concrete' evidence if thats what you're asking

• Upvote 1

how can ppl say gays r in control?

Name 10 prominent gays that are not in the entertainment industry..that run tings.

its cool.. ill wait

Warren Buffett, Li Ka-shing, Liliane Bettencourt, Alexei Mordashov, Barack Obama to name a few...

Name 10 prominent gays that are not in the entertainment industry..that run tings.

its cool.. ill wait

Warren Buffett, Li Ka-shing, Liliane Bettencourt, Alexei Mordashov, Barack Obama to name a few...

where did hear about the 2 in bold being gay?

aint heard of the rest

its cool.. ill wait

where did hear about the 2 in bold being gay?

aint heard of the rest

When DIDN'T you hear about them being gay brah?

Them powerful gays keep the homsecks on the D double L.

• Upvote 1

its cool.. ill wait

gaiz yeh? ohkai

Bun taking this "it was africans eating bush meat" crap, like say they ate the meat raw and sh*t, certain people want to brain wash us.

Rimac, you need to fix up.

/

Aids was geenrated by the US govt. the two Jewish doctors who tested in the congo on chimps, and then ran a wide campaign in east and south for innoculating the populace is not coincidental that these areas later had the most cases of Aids in east and south africa.

Saying it crossed over via the bush meat trade does not = Africans ate raw meat or had sex with monkeys.

It means the handling of infected meat was the cause, just like it has been the cause of so many other diseases spreading, even up till today.

No need for me to fix up, it's common sense.

Saying it crossed over via the bush meat trade does not = Africans ate raw meat or had sex with monkeys.

It means the handling of infected meat was the cause, just like it has been the cause of so many other diseases spreading, even up till today.

No need for me to fix up, it's common sense.

I know it must be hard for you to comprehend the idea of certain power hungry and evil individuals would do such acts, but they do. If it was due to how they say AIDS came about then it would have been a major issue thousands of years ago. BUT it came when the governments were "vaccinating" people from another illness.

The chance of aids being created by the govt seems very plausible tbh its a clever virus if you think about it.

However I'd like to see a clear piece of concrete evidence before I throw my weight behind it, a document/hard evidence that cannot be refuted.

Cancer being man made though :/

Cancer isn't even a virus and cannot be made, you could only trigger it to happen.

i always was told it came from congolese man havin sex with baboons

or eating contaminated baboon meat

:lol::lol: :lol:

/

Conspiracy theories are just ridiculous. Dunno how people can spend so much time and effort on that type of rubbish.

/

This reminds me. DONATE TO THE EAST AFRICA FAMINE. PEEPS.