Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone got any ideas for a...

Tattoo? I want to look hard and I hear tattoos are the best way. I want one on my forearm, any suggestions? I was also thinking of getting a union jack tattoo on my gastrocnemius, good idea?

Guest Seriouss

I suggest a british bulldog with a gun in its mouth.Also some flames in the background and the lettering 'double 'ard bastard'

I suggest a british bulldog with a gun in its mouth.Also some flames in the background and the lettering 'double 'ard bastard'
Not such a bad suggestion, I quite like it actually.

Guest Seriouss
Not such a bad suggestion, I quite like it actually.
ThanksI thought so.

My computer monitor isnt very bright so I can not quite make that tattoo out, what is it?

Get a gun on your waistband
I was thinking more along the lines of nun-chucks, what do you think?

i used to want a picture of a chic with pig tails holdin a gun barrel bustin thru a no entry circle....but i bottled it...lolthank god....lol
Was it going to be a black one or a colour one?

black i think...maybe the circle wud have been red but i don't think that wud look too good....
You should get it done, you only live once. You could always request the tattooist to draw it on a peice of paper first.

sum mate i know has a pretty decent action mode tattoo of the predator covering his calf.nuther guys got bare logos and sh*t like nike tic on his ankle and the new gameboy logo on his arm and sh*t.come to think i know bare people with stupid f*cking tattoos,myself and my family included(ang tite grandma)

Guest Seriouss

What about "Oi, you, c*nt - wanna fight?"In script along your arm??

ive only got 1 tattoo,but i dont no how to up pics(not intrested)and i dont want to bait myself by saying wat it is in case any1 knows me on here,safe to say its a joke ting,but deadly seriousbut thank you for calling me a good fellow,a tear rolled down my cheek

What about  "Oi, you, c*nt - wanna fight?"In script along your arm??
A bit too aggresive. It would not match my personality.

get a butterfly on ur cheekor a couple tear drops (shows u killed some one)  then ppl will just KNOW ur hard
I already have a butterfly on my lower back which I think eccentuates my hardness.