Is this guy correct or you would u call beta male?

Supermalt

If anyone remembers a girl called LOGERS that use to post here? i'm sure that most of you do. A nice girl, came across as having the right stuff for wify. She use to tell the forum her boyfriend and how basically he was a prick. Why did you feel (and you alone) that you needed to send her a message asking for her phone number just to talk about her life. She didn't give you the number but she took yours and then you spoke on the phone about her relationship problems.
the f*ckdidnt realise this forum was so serious for ppl

I said i wouldn't part take in these type of things anymore, but just because i hate hearing guys pretend like this, i will address this properly and only once.The ex that he's talking about that is apparently soooo very ungly. On the right.206226_5615315838_563800838_150440_3111_n.jpg75005_456305955838_563800838_5245728_7889223_n.jpg205705_5751345838_563800838_162088_530_n.jpg tbh i take relationships serious, so its the quality of a girls character that makes me choose them. Naturally links tend to be prettier but also worth far less, imo.The only other girls i've posted were in the "whats your ugliest beat thread". Where i then got into another argument because guys tried to say i was lieing. i wasn't. So again mike phasy chats sh*t.Now back to the issue at hand. I never said you dn't get girls, i never said you dn't get nice girls. I bet you do. What i said was, you are a chump. A half man. tyrion lannister is the physical manisfestation of you masculinity.That's what i'm sayingi'll tell you whyfrom time to time you put on the this top guy face, but anyone that has been using the forum for a while knows you. Your cotten ball soft. Mike G (p.brisco) met you in real life and told me and others what his impressions were of you. "this guys is bare akward in himself" were his exact words. He told us about how he suggested you draw a nice girl who was there at the time and you froze up like a 13 year. Bare excuses. Mike said from what he saw and from speaking to you. Your whole internet persona is a lie. You came across like a beg friend (bare breading him and sh*t) and the type of guy who would be shook to go to the ends rave. He was actually annoyed that he got tricked into talking to someone like you infront of people. If you require i will call upon others to confirm.secondlyIf anyone remembers a girl called LOGERS that use to post here? i'm sure that most of you do. A nice girl, came across as having the right stuff for wify. She use to tell the forum her boyfriend and how basically he was a prick. Why did you feel (and you alone) that you needed to send her a message asking for her phone number just to talk about her life. She didn't give you the number but she took yours and then you spoke on the phone about her relationship problems. Who was she for you to do this boi i dn't know.she use to tell me how she saw your posts on vip2 and would be like "awww but thats not you mike" (again a direct quote)and what about the way you two stopped talking? after a couple of conversations about her boyfriend you then tried to flirt with her and she stopped picking up your calls. Thats what she told me.Thats the kindah guy you really are Mike... a guy who simps to get in...a guy that talks about winning girls with peotry and whispering french in their ear...a guy that drops bars about his red velvit glove.I'm not going to sit her and start talking about your congolise boat or about the quality of your women. Because i dn't know about all that, and i like to avoid chatting sh*t to get lols.Seriously if this was real life i would of just slapped you. But it's not it's the internet where guys like you can pretend to be men.i will snm my pink friend

• Upvote 1

stillel kap you started on mk with 3rd gender sh*t lolmk went personal cus he was backed in corner\^that logers story is f*ck*ng moist if that occurred smfh
bruv i said what i said becuz it was honestly how i felt about what he was sayingi addressed everything he said after becuz all of it was bull sh*t lol beggingthe logers thing, i could of exaggerated but i didn't. cuz the truth speaks for it self.
  • Upvote 5

Lol, boy, I dunno you know.Let's say this is all true. f*ck it. Mike Kane is a walking waterfall, lol. Let's say I have set up my own hotline for bitches in need of help & I'm the biggest beg-friend on God's green Earth. Why does it bother this nigga SO MUCH? Is this some sort of alpha-male intervention? LOL. I mean, is it me that only notices this? It's always this O-Guy coming after ME. Each & EVERYTIME. Look mayne, I'm a simple man. May not seem like it, but a humble one too. I don't brag about sh*t. I don't attack another man's ethos with no need. I'm just trying to live. Enjoy football, bag bad bitches, try to get my money right & make sure my friends & family live good. You come after me, I'll show you what's what. Simple as.Dudes gonna speculate regardless, but I'm not going to speak on what he's mentioned purely because talking about an imprisoned man's words & a woman's situation that involved domestic abuse (something at the time my own Mother was going through, I think certain man will remember me posting about it on the old ViP2) lacks a certain 'decorum'.Like I told this nigga, it costs him nothing. Pay me no mind. But I dunno, the fact he can't resist to pick fights with a supposed 'half-man' & hasn't stopped doing so for YEARS say more about him than about myself in my humble opinion. But I will pos' El Kapitan for the clapback regardless. Pos-itive energy.I just ask the rest of you let me cook TBH, I'm hungry.

Lol, boy, I dunno you know.Let's say this is all true. f*ck it. Mike Kane is a walking waterfall, lol. Let's say I have set up my own hotline for bitches in need of help & I'm the biggest beg-friend on God's green Earth. Why does it bother this nigga SO MUCH? Is this some sort of alpha-male intervention? LOL. I mean, is it me that only notices this? It's always this O-Guy coming after ME. Each & EVERYTIME. Look mayne, I'm a simple man. May not seem like it, but a humble one too. I don't brag about sh*t. I don't attack another man's ethos with no need. I'm just trying to live. Enjoy football, bag bad bitches, try to get my money right & make sure my friends & family live good. You come after me, I'll show you what's what. Simple as.Dudes gonna speculate regardless, but I'm not going to speak on what he's mentioned purely because talking about an imprisoned man's words & a woman's situation that involved domestic abuse (something at the time my own Mother was going through, I think certain man will remember me posting about it on the old ViP2) lacks a certain 'decorum'.Like I told this nigga, it costs him nothing. Pay me no mind. But I dunno, the fact he can't resist to pick fights with a supposed 'half-man' & hasn't stopped doing so for YEARS say more about him than about myself in my humble opinion. But I will pos' El Kapitan for the clapback regardless. Pos-itive energy.I just ask the rest of you let me cook TBH, I'm hungry.
alright lets leave it at that then

f*ck speaking on what a next man that aint here saidAll I want to know is who made MK think he is THAT GUY to say who from who is fronting if they say they aren't scared by a certain type of gyal
TBH, I didn't make that comment trying to be an authority on the topic. I merely stated that in my humble opinion, at one point in most young men's life, there's been at the very least one female that a man has come across & deemed 'out of reach' & hasn't gone for.Think a lot of dudes' getting caught up in the word 'intimidation' & the negative connotation.
  • Upvote 2