Is this guy correct or you would u call beta male?

Supermalt

Guest M12 Part 2

Intimidated Is a strong word brah. To me it suggests you feel threatened to do something that you want to by the presence of another person. IMO when using that word in association to good looking women as a man, you have to take a massive L. There's no way round it.

Lol, boy, I dunno you know.Let's say this is all true. f*ck it. Mike Kane is a walking waterfall, lol. Let's say I have set up my own hotline for bitches in need of help & I'm the biggest beg-friend on God's green Earth. Why does it bother this nigga SO MUCH? Is this some sort of alpha-male intervention? LOL. I mean, is it me that only notices this? It's always this O-Guy coming after ME. Each & EVERYTIME. Look mayne, I'm a simple man. May not seem like it, but a humble one too. I don't brag about sh*t. I don't attack another man's ethos with no need. I'm just trying to live. Enjoy football, bag bad bitches, try to get my money right & make sure my friends & family live good. You come after me, I'll show you what's what. Simple as.Dudes gonna speculate regardless, but I'm not going to speak on what he's mentioned purely because talking about an imprisoned man's words & a woman's situation that involved domestic abuse (something at the time my own Mother was going through, I think certain man will remember me posting about it on the old ViP2) lacks a certain 'decorum'.Like I told this nigga, it costs him nothing. Pay me no mind. But I dunno, the fact he can't resist to pick fights with a supposed 'half-man' & hasn't stopped doing so for YEARS say more about him than about myself in my humble opinion. But I will pos' El Kapitan for the clapback regardless. Pos-itive energy.I just ask the rest of you let me cook TBH, I'm hungry.
do u speak in this way in real life mate?

Lol, boy, I dunno you know.Let's say this is all true. f*ck it. Mike Kane is a walking waterfall, lol. Let's say I have set up my own hotline for bitches in need of help & I'm the biggest beg-friend on God's green Earth. Why does it bother this nigga SO MUCH? Is this some sort of alpha-male intervention? LOL. I mean, is it me that only notices this? It's always this O-Guy coming after ME. Each & EVERYTIME. Look mayne, I'm a simple man. May not seem like it, but a humble one too. I don't brag about sh*t. I don't attack another man's ethos with no need. I'm just trying to live. Enjoy football, bag bad bitches, try to get my money right & make sure my friends & family live good. You come after me, I'll show you what's what. Simple as.Dudes gonna speculate regardless, but I'm not going to speak on what he's mentioned purely because talking about an imprisoned man's words & a woman's situation that involved domestic abuse (something at the time my own Mother was going through, I think certain man will remember me posting about it on the old ViP2) lacks a certain 'decorum'.Like I told this nigga, it costs him nothing. Pay me no mind. But I dunno, the fact he can't resist to pick fights with a supposed 'half-man' & hasn't stopped doing so for YEARS say more about him than about myself in my humble opinion. But I will pos' El Kapitan for the clapback regardless. Pos-itive energy.I just ask the rest of you let me cook TBH, I'm hungry.
do u speak in this way in real life mate?
lol it's bait you don't speak like this in real life Yuri. About mate, I know you say comrade irl/this topic took a crazy turn
  • Upvote 7

f*ck speaking on what a next man that aint here saidAll I want to know is who made MK think he is THAT GUY to say who from who is fronting if they say they aren't scared by a certain type of gyal
TBH, I didn't make that comment trying to be an authority on the topic. I merely stated that in my humble opinion, at one point in most young men's life, there's been at the very least one female that a man has come across & deemed 'out of reach' & hasn't gone for.Think a lot of dudes' getting caught up in the word 'intimidation' & the negative connotation.
What?Your words were
Guys on here will probably front, it's in male nature, but there are a lot of women currently or in the past that have intimidated them in one way or another.
If that isnt a comment trying to be an authority on the topic I have no idea what is.

f*ck speaking on what a next man that aint here saidAll I want to know is who made MK think he is THAT GUY to say who from who is fronting if they say they aren't scared by a certain type of gyal
TBH, I didn't make that comment trying to be an authority on the topic. I merely stated that in my humble opinion, at one point in most young men's life, there's been at the very least one female that a man has come across & deemed 'out of reach' & hasn't gone for.Think a lot of dudes' getting caught up in the word 'intimidation' & the negative connotation.
What?Your words were
Guys on here will probably front, it's in male nature, but there are a lot of women currently or in the past that have intimidated them in one way or another.
If that isnt a comment trying to be an authority on the topic I have no idea what is.
Having an opinion = being an authority on a topic?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At first I agreed with him because I thught he meant like; when you're in the presence of a super sexy female and are constantly on your toes trying to not slip up and worrying about how you look to her, lol. But after #4 I think he actually means legit being scared of them. In which case I think giving him the title of beta male is a bit too generous.

Quote start.........A list of women that do, indeed, intimidate me.By the way, we’re using the term intimidate in its Meriam-Webster defined state of to make timid or fearful. Initially though, because at some point, you either sh*t or get off the pot.1. Women with pr0n star bodies or Serena Williams bodiesI can’t lie to you…I wouldn’t know what to do with a body like that. I see them. I ogle them. I appreciate from afar. But I can’t say that I’d want to actually truncate one of them fine stallions. I saw somebody make mention of this same phenomenon on Twitter or via a site (for the life of me I can’t remember where) and I nodded in agreement. What am I supposed to do with Cherokee D’A**??? She’d use me as a toothpick. I remember in college there was this rather unseemly girl with the body of a stripper/pr0n star that was trying to holler at me. Seeing as it was clearly going to be a toot it and boot it situation I figured what the hell. Except, I realized that I was afraid of her and what she might do to me. I like them more svelte. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate a good motorboat, but I tend to enjoy a nice sailboat for the most part. With a fully stocked bar. Of crazy.2. Women who are TOO sexxyNotice that my first two are women with extremely fertile crescents going on. There’s something about a woman who just looks like she’ll eat you for breakfast, spit you out, and then make you pay for it. I know a couple of women who are just too sexxy. The funny part is if you ask me if they’re hot, I’d tell you no, but they’re sexxy. Go figure. Plus I get the impression that a lot of these dames are the type that will rob you in your hotel room. Or at their house. Or at your house. Basically, its always the chicks who lure you in with their sex appeal who have you walking down the highway naked at 2am. Dog, I-85 is a LONG highway from Buckhead to Mechanicsville.3. Amazingly beautiful, down to earth womenLet me tell you a story. In undergrad I remember meeting this one chick who was quite easily one of the baddest chicks on campus. At Spelman, this is no small feat. I expected her to be a dbag but it turns out she was as nice as pie. And funny. She completely disarmed me. Like even if I had 8 and 2 guns arms, she would have taken all of them sh*ts. I was puzzled, dumbfounded, and smitten. I must have had “does not compute” written all over my face. You know, in this instance intimidate might be the wrong word. I was just more bebuddled and taken aback. But I definitely clammed up a bit because she got me. On some if she was worried where I been, or who I saw or what club I been to with my homies…she ain’t have to worry cuz she knew that she got me.4. Women who are a bit too loudYou can spot them a mile away. Mostly because you can hear them before you see them. My n*gga, I don’t care how banging she is, those women scare me. Those are the women who if they get mad at you feel inclined to let everybody within a 20 mile radius know. Naw, dunny, you can keep that public shaming to yourself. Let them chicks marry Mike Tyson.
Yes he's a beta homo faggot

• 2 weeks later...