Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bedroom Bully.

Pocket Money

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Did you use to get any ?I didn't, I just used to get money when I needed to go out, wasnt like a standard set amount.But would be "Mummy can I have some money to go cinema" she would then be like "Yeah, but before you go wash this, clean that" :x My lil cousin gets ã40.00, and he gets it monthly :shock:, and dont even do jack for it.

nope I never got a weekly/monthly allowance either... my brother does and he's 18 next month, and he has a job! biggrin.gif

i never used to get sh*tthats how i started dealing with weedand even when i thought i was nice, elder family members smoke... which f*cked up my hustle

My parents didn't deal with pocket money. I got food when I needed it, clothes and sneaks when I needed them and games and other entertainment items for birthdays and Christmas.Them days a fiver will fall into my hand and it felt like I won the lottery, I could stretch that out for at least a week but now I spend double that a day on food like it's nothing.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
My parents didn't deal with pocket money. I got food when I needed it, clothes and sneaks when I needed them and games and other entertainment items for birthdays and Christmas.Them days a fiver will fall into my hand and it felt like I won the lottery, I could stretch that out for at least a week but now I spend double that a day on food like it's nothing.
Init ã5 could last for time, would always get my Shoot magazine with bar sweets lol

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Them days a fiver will fall into my hand and it felt like I won the lottery.
Is me still :oops:

1 guy I know got ã5 a day(weekdays) until he was like 18 or so.I got ã20 a month...and not even every month maybe every 2/3 months, sometimes it was ã5.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

got it wen a i needed itor begged for it

ã2.50 a week. Then I got to an age and stopped getting that, So I started shotting. Then I got a paperound.I went to a rich white primary school I used to get so jealous of everybody elses pocket money.

ã2.50 a week. Then I got to an age and stopped getting that, So I started shotting. Then  I got a paperound.I went to a rich white primary school I used to get so jealous of everybody elses pocket money.
Like you didn't move them for it.

ã10 a week for school lunch, more on the weekend if i do extra chores etc.did a paper round in year 8 til 10 for ã5 evry sunday morning.and if i wanted somethin i wud starve for some days so i cud save up towards it.

i never used to get pocket money......i just used to get things or money when i needed it.....

Guest FaZe

my dad still sends me ã10 a week...and my mum hooks me up money for food at college.then ema and wage is me.

my dad still sends me ã10 a week...and my mum hooks me up money for food at college.then ema and wage is me.
Always thought you were some big man.

Hard times when I was younger.I was lucky to get 20p on a saturday morning, to get penny sweets, foam shrimps, cola bottles, beer glasses, mushrooms, sh*t, I was lucky if I could stretch out enough spare change to get Frosties or if I were REALLY lucky Jolly Ranchers.