Pocket Money

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Did you use to get any ?I didn't, I just used to get money when I needed to go out, wasnt like a standard set amount.But would be "Mummy can I have some money to go cinema" she would then be like "Yeah, but before you go wash this, clean that" :x My lil cousin gets ã40.00, and he gets it monthly :shock:, and dont even do jack for it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents didn't deal with pocket money. I got food when I needed it, clothes and sneaks when I needed them and games and other entertainment items for birthdays and Christmas.Them days a fiver will fall into my hand and it felt like I won the lottery, I could stretch that out for at least a week but now I spend double that a day on food like it's nothing.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
My parents didn't deal with pocket money. I got food when I needed it, clothes and sneaks when I needed them and games and other entertainment items for birthdays and Christmas.Them days a fiver will fall into my hand and it felt like I won the lottery, I could stretch that out for at least a week but now I spend double that a day on food like it's nothing.
Init ã5 could last for time, would always get my Shoot magazine with bar sweets lol

Hard times when I was younger.I was lucky to get 20p on a saturday morning, to get penny sweets, foam shrimps, cola bottles, beer glasses, mushrooms, sh*t, I was lucky if I could stretch out enough spare change to get Frosties or if I were REALLY lucky Jolly Ranchers.