Those That Know x BB - Child of te Street ft. TE

FamilyTree

Decent tune.

I don't think the chorus needs 2 singers though, kinda confuses things, shoulda took the girl off, she can sing but not too crazy about her chorus, just left the lightskin bre.

Some of your shots were good aswell, think you could have used a tripod to stop the movement some places.

Too many face shots aswell, just ends up looking like that "I am Tiger Woods" advert a few years back.

But very good for a 1st video.

Guest M12 Part 2

Decent tune.

I don't think the chorus needs 2 singers though, kinda confuses things, shoulda took the girl off, she can sing but not too crazy about her chorus, just left the lightskin bre.

:lol: :lol:

/

Decent tune. Decent video. IMO the two singers works well but some of the rappers weren't up to par. They were ok, but they weren't HARD

• Upvote 2

:Y:

I LOVE THE BEAT BRO!!!!

FIRE!!!!!

All the rappers could/should have gone harder but...

Not sure bout the male singer's bridge bit. Kinda felt like he was added on a late one, like the track was done but then for some reason he was squeezed in.

Decent video tho.

/

:lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...