Wen a girl/man drops a bombshell.....

Kim

whats the worst urve came across....this one bitch said shes been pregnant at least 29 times i felt sick and was instantly put off.Next gyal came to my yard she was on the curse so was pissed but wen she needed to use the bathroom she asked for a tampon i had to give her 2 max size onesloooool fort her p*ssy must be f*ck*ng massivetheres bare more im just at work add ur own...........

give her 2 max size onesloooool fort her p*ssy must be f*ck*ng massive
This is a silly comment.
im sorry but i use regular no way could i fit two maxis up there like certain individuals, mind you i have a tight p*ssy, this is more common than i originally thought :D

Someones lying, using two tampons at the same time wouldn't work. I thought you was talking about just using max size tampons in general.Apologise in advance for tmi but if your bleeding thats lubricating your vagina, a super size tampon really isn't that big not even an inch wide.

• Downvote 1

c wot i mean about bitches like you, of course your phased or else you wouldnt have stuck ur beak in and expressed ur opinon but i didnt edit for u sogo back to being the stuck up snobby bitch you are...or contribute to the thread......instead of being a stupid f*ck*ng prick constantlu

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1