Game Of Thrones

mp*

5 hours ago, Davicious X said:

Episode was paint by numbers tbh. Literally zero surprises (Including B's appearance), right down to how the last scene was shot. 

It was good but it all felt like I knew exactly what was gonna happen next.

6.5/ 10 Meeeehhhh

Agreed. I predicted most scenes as they happened. And no way were they gonna let Jon go out like that. Night King is the only way he's getting dupplied.

8 hours ago, Davicious X said:

All I do is wonder what has happened to characters that haven't been killed off yet, and them being where they were, the appearance felt inevitable.

B aleady dead yo 

But yea agree some parts were preditable but still amazing fucking episode. 

Need bran to do some shit 

How's veserion going to fly? Looked like he was fucked on one side. 

The fuck is Arya up to? That annoyed me. She was meant to be smarter than that. I'm hoping it's all tomfoolery somehow and she's playing everyone, specially little finger. Just don't see how.

The whole winterfell thing is filler, its an obvious misdirection 

the predictability of the last couple seasons is a shame but being easy to predict isnt always a bad thing 

the show has given me hope a tiny hope that they might do right thing and kill off khalessi next season, when jon called her my queen and said he will bend the knee i just thought nah no way unless they finish the show on some happily ever after shit which will be very disappointing 

guessing the other dragon will spit ice ?

Spoiler

Can anyone explain how that spear did so much damage?  Is it a weakness or something

I thought it would pierce, but that was one shot KO, GG WP throw

Does this mean Jon and Khaleesi are going to be riding side by side soon on the dragons?

Whilst predictable and very Hollywood like, was an amazing ep

1 hour ago, LS said:
  Hide contents

Can anyone explain how that spear did so much damage?  Is it a weakness or something

I thought it would pierce, but that was one shot KO, GG WP throw

Does this mean Jon and Khaleesi are going to be riding side by side soon on the dragons?

Whilst predictable and very Hollywood like, was an amazing ep

fire kills ice, ice kills fire, id imagine that the spear had some sort of magic weaved into it as well.

52 minutes ago, Rsonist said:

Reveal hidden contents

fire kills ice, ice kills fire, id imagine that the spear had some sort of magic weaved into it as well.

Spoiler

That makes sense, i would have thought the spear was going to freeze it but it look like the whole half of it was ripped open madness

Completely forgot my boy does work for HBO, told me the Spanish lot are always doing something dumb pmsl

44% budget increase for each ep :ph34r:

Finale should be a madness

ffs

if the 1080 drops tho