Game Of Thrones

mp*

watching the leak has thrown me off my GOT rhythm 

keep thinking I've missed an ep and the activity in this thread aint helping either

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Tbh there was nothing unpredictable

Didnt impress

proper hollywood shit

so many cliches 

early seasons Cersei would have killed Jamie and we would have all been like

V0YE3.gif

early seasons Arya would have had to have a fight to the death with all them guards and then kill her sister

but nah, we get this nonsense

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Seydou said:

:rofl:

Bruh, twice she was dared to do shit and she never.

Why the fuck is Reek asking for forgiveness. Even that bit of him getting kneed to the balls. :lol: wtf

They did Baelish dirty bro, I was disgusted.

That's balls bit was super cringy 

Fuck Baelish though

they built Baelish up for how many years? and then he dies on some girl-power sister-sister shit :/ writers weren't even trying, just going for the easy plaudits

I hope the books take a different route, I'd actually bother to start reading them if he decided to do that after they Sand'd his story.

17 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Hide contents

they built Baelish up for how many years? and then he dies on some girl-power sister-sister shit :/ writers weren't even trying, just going for the easy plaudits

I hope the books take a different route, I'd actually bother to start reading them if he decided to do that after they Sand'd his story.

Spoiler

He was always going to be taken out by the stark set though and would always be because he gets caught out by his lies and scheming. And with Jon too busy taking undead zombies to the south and impregnating his aunty there was only 1 way it would go.