Game Of Thrones

mp*

shit season finale apart from

1. finally baelish dies, to think he was the main starter of most of the deaths, about time he met his end

2. the way the night king's dragon took down the wall of ice was so swift and effortless

/

anyone know what jaime is going to do now he knows cersie is fucked in the head?

2 hours ago, Zizouz said:

Hide contents

they built Baelish up for how many years? and then he dies on some girl-power sister-sister shit :/ writers weren't even trying, just going for the easy plaudits

I hope the books take a different route, I'd actually bother to start reading them if he decided to do that after they Sand'd his story.

Absolute bullshit what they did to Littlefinger

So much was wrong with that episode

5 hours ago, RYDER. said:

did anyone else buss up when NK was riding the dragon:rofl:

This was probably the cringe moment of the show for me. I know it was meant to be menacing but something just looked weird as fuck and comical about it seeing him bobbing up and down on that Dragon.

He is well out of the way now. Tyrion got Danaerys to leave him behind.... He must be in love with her, hence the scene with his face when Jon was banging it. Apparently in the original notes way back George had Tyrion and Jon Snow at war because Jon was banging his sister Arya and Tyrion loved her. This guy writes some weird shit lol.

I don't think they needed to change The Mountain either really, or the 3 eyed raven.

Night king is only a side villain in the tv show anyway, main villain is cercsi.

But this season was a bunch of filler even though i enjoyed the last episode. the longer ep gave us some decent dialogue that has been missing 

but yh lots of filler this year to get people into places like basically they just out jamie to where he is in the books but with added 2 years of doing stuff he doesnt do in the book phre filler, whole arya and sansa trying to kill each other more filler..

1 problem i have with the show now is teasing death to characters you know are to going to die yet... before when they were clearly following the book they wouldnt tease the jamie death scene and not do it... either kill a man or dont tease it.

/

show has also rendered whole plot lines and massive amounts of the book worthless now with the naming of jon snow and the death of littlefinger cos in the book LF is the main bad guy and Jon being Aegon basically means there is a lot of misdirection that we now know is misdirection 

Think GRRM has said he has nothing to do with the show now and that he dont even watch it no more

Clearly theres been a falling out with the shows direction between him and the producers

I mean they actually teased Jamies death not once but twice this season which was utter horse shit

Following the author’s trip to Russia, reports circulated that Martin no longer watched Game of Throne, instead focussing on completing the upcomingA Song of Ice and Fire novel, The Winds of Winter.

However, Martin has since clarified that he does watch Game of Thrones, explaining to Entertainment Weekly that he’s behind on season seven.

Swear they already sat down with him to outline where the story was going anyways. I seriously don't think they put his thoughts aside and said yea your work wasn't bad mate but we'll take it from here. He must of gave them the rough outlines of what is happening for them to finish this show off. Isn't there more than one book left to come from him? Waiting would of took years.

End game hasnt been a problem for the show its getting from A to B because they either cut out the journey for some or add one for others

like they added a different story arc for Arya to show off Masie Williams acting skills ?

I've never wanted to pick up the books and read them whilst watching the show. I know it will bug the hell out of me reading differences etc. May read them once the TV series is over with. Was on a live video chat with that Nathalie Emmanuel a few years ago and she didn't seem too impressed when I said that about not reading the books.