Game Of Thrones

mp*

Game of Thrones is an upcoming American medieval fantasy television series created by David Benioff and Dan Weiss for HBO. The series, based on author George R. R. Martin's best-selling A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels, chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among noble families for control of the Iron Throne of Westeros. The series will debut on April 17, 2011.[3][4] In the UK, the series will debut on Sky Atlantic on April 18, 2011.[5]

• 3 weeks later...

game of thrones is spectacular

borgia is sick aswell. two new BAD boy shows.

the end of game of thrones was PEAK.

MAD PEAK.

Actually annoyed me.

PMSL & SMH @ The platinum blonde prince. How you gonna do that to your fam?laugh.giflaugh.gif

This will be epic.

truss

"i'll have you f*cked by 40 thousand suttin suttin and all their horses...."

Thought Game of Thrones was sh*t tbh. Couldn't keep me concentrated/interested

But

Eastbound and Down is hilarious. Finished season 2 this morning and seen its not back till next year? :/ f*ck

omg pls no. lol

watch again maybe? there was alsorts going on. guys gettin bodied, sex, murder, scandal. midgets.

To be fair a lot of people on here are banging on about it like its the thing to get on to but I didn't like Lord of the Rings and these type of settings bore the f*ck out of me

I'll give it another go when I've got the time to just sit and give it me full focus for the hour

/

Isn't that midget actually a yank btw? I'm sure he was in the Sundance episode of Entourage?! Decent accent if he is

tbh it aint lord of the rings like their is very very very little magic and sh*t like that the vast vast majority is men fighting men but the plot twists are what make the show imagine every f*cked show that has twists like the wire and 24 on steriods

the king >>>>>>>>>>>>>

the imp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and the hound >>>>>>>>>>>>

_________ >>>> the queen

man like kahl >>>>>>