mp*

Game Of Thrones

2,786 posts in this topic

Any eagle eyes spot this in the opening credits

oegno29hhzaz.jpg

Sea around the great wall has frozen up.

Not gonna lie, I'm worried this season isn't going to deliver now. All of the anticipation is gone. HBO are lucky they have Westworld

I'm enjoying it. 

/

Can't just be war all the time. The politics and chess moves has always been part of the show. Think people have just been worn down with the danerys story line for too long

Trust me. I like the war as much as anyone else but the story can't go anywhere without all these movements happening first. I'm not locking in for brain dead action, this show isn't what it is just because of a battle of the bastards. And you know how it goes, first few episodes are usually those movements and build up, the 2 before the end are normally when the big battles start happening.

The best seasons of this were definitely 1-3 where they stayed true to the books and the story was driven by politics and intrigue.

fuck all that we're seven seasons deep ^^^^^

SEVEN

the GOAT shows were lucky to make five/six

Wire

Sopranos

OZ

BB

Six Feet Under

we've had enough buildup - we know all the characters and their motives by now, we need a great deal of action in every single episode. I'm rewatching the new episodes a day or two after the first watch and I find myself fast forwarding to the last 20 minutes or so where interesting stuff actually happens. 

:lol:

You can tell quality of writing has dipped.

That whole scene with Martell and Greyjoy woman was cringe

They did the Martell girls dirty in this episode 

No ones asking for war every minute. 

The scenes when it's just dialogue are trash though compared to The Wire or Sopranos so really the show is all it is cause of the wars.