i need a wolf

f*ck it im starting a family i will rule the south of the london

:lol:

show is good though

c/s needing to understand it better, so much goes on, it is jam packed

and i love that is a full 60 minutes

(this post won't contain any spoilers)

i'm really pleased with how a game of thrones has turned out

usually book to tv adaptations are sh*t, but this one is (imo) actually quite good

but in truth, the tv show is just a great show, while the books tell one of the most engaging stories i've ever had the pleasure of being told

through no fault of the tv show, one of the best aspects of the story is not conveyed to the viewer. Specifically the thought process of each of the characters, and because of this a lot of depth is lost

Take cersi for example.

In the tv show it just seems like she's f*ck*ng her brother because she's just a deviant. But in the book because her part of the story is told by her, you can see that she's only f*ck*ng her brother because in her eyes he's a reflection of herself. Or rather what she would be like if she was a man. She doesn't have any genuwine affection for her brother in that sense, she's just a narcissist that literally wants to f*ck herself. The way she thinks is actually just f*cked. she has pennis envy Like i've never seen.

Tyrion is such a guy. But he's best bars are in his head. The way he so completly reads people and plays them out.

I would advise everyone to read the books (each book will be a season in the tv show). Even though the tv show is good the book is better.

also

my warning, this is not one of those stories where you can guess what's going to happen.

also

the red viper vs the mountain>>>>>_____________

tyrions revenge>>>>________

when the white walkers really come into play>>>>________

when the battles and wars start>>>________

faceless assasins>>>______

the great feast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________

boi...epicness is coming

• Downvote 2

4 books are out atm

Feast of crows is the latest one and follows only the nightwatch and whats going on in the 7 kingdoms not PBP and that, the new one dance for dragons book which is coming out will be following mainly PBP

the new one is coming out on july 12th

Haven't got into GOT yet, this thread is making me want to watch it bad.

Done the same thing I did when I started watching West Wing, finding it hard to get into the first few episodes but recommendations are telling me to keep watching.