Game Of Thrones

mp*

yeah dont get me wrong he played his part but people going on like he was the ultimate bad guy when really he was just a jumped up prick not really built for it.

You basically just explained a large part of what makes him such a huge c*nt whilst trying to question people's opinion that he was a c*nt.

• Upvote 1

never said he wasn't a c*nt just not the great villain some people make him out to be

obviously was a good character but I think it was the right time to get rid of him i couldn't really see his character going anywhere he just became some socially awkward d*ck.

Guest thinkingthugswife

never said he wasn't a c*nt just not the great villain some people make him out to be

obviously was a good character but I think it was the right time to get rid of him i couldn't really see his character going anywhere he just became some socially awkward d*ck.

Shut up faggit. Joffree was the true villain yo ordered deaths of some certified characters and treated people like shit. Stop trying to psycho-analyse him you half wit faggit c*nt.

That's the thing some people miss about GoT, the writer has strive to mix the element of fantasydom with real life what would happen irl occurrences. A guy like king joff reaching ultimate levels cuntdom like e.g. Gaddafi, saddam or caucescu

I

You can instantly go from that level of unabated power and megalomaniac control to being dug out of a hole and stick in noose, get hit with di f22 raptor gps missile found posted in a rat hole and sodomised with bayonets, or lined up and get filled with ak shells after a 2 minute kangaroo court session.

Real life, if you are a c*nt people will do u suttin that's it, no 1s going on an epic quest to mordor to get you, , u will just gget got, bye mate

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's the thing some people miss about GoT, the writer has strive to mix the element of fantasydom with real life what would happen irl occurrences. A guy like king joff reaching ultimate levels cuntdom like e.g. Gaddafi, saddam or caucescu

I

You can instantly go from that level of unabated power and megalomaniac control to being dug out of a hole and stick in noose, get hit with di f22 raptor gps missile found posted in a rat hole and sodomised with bayonets, or lined up and get filled with ak shells after a 2 minute kangaroo court session.

Real life, if you are a c*nt people will do u suttin that's it, no 1s going on an epic quest to mordor to get you, , u will just gget got, bye mate

The comparison would work if Gadaffi and Sadam didn't live past their 60's.............