Game Of Thrones

mp*

yeah my bad, crasters...

Jon Snow is gonna go ham on the defectors at Crasters farm. Whats the deal with that Lock guy, swear he popped up somewhere last season but I can't recall.

/

Jamie Lanister seems like a decent guy despite that whole raping his sister in front of his dead son thing.  

Jon Snow is gonna go ham on the defectors at Crasters farm. Whats the deal with that Lock guy, swear he popped up somewhere last season but I can't recall.

/

Jamie Lanister seems like a decent guy despite that whole raping his sister in front of his dead son thing.  

Is he the dude who has just befriended Jon? If so I was wondering that, looked very familiar but can't remember.

Edit: Nevermind, just googled it. Dunno how the f*ck I didn't remember who he was. Plus, is that weird fucker who tortured Theon related to Jon Snow?

Lock cut off Jamie Lannisters hand. Hes one of Roose Boltons men. He was promised to be made a lord by Bolton if he goes north and finds the last of the Stark boys Rickon and Bran.

Jon Snow isnt related to Ramsey they are just both bastards. In Westeros each area has a name for bastard sons in the north its Snow and in say Dorne itll be something different.

• Upvote 2

Who would of thought a fantasy based show with knights, dragons, inhumans etc would have this much appeal?! Brilliant stuff my peoples.

Nana Tyrell is a top coach! This woman frees the realness far too often for Marge to handle lol.

This Lock character is far too dangerous for me, Jon is gonna lead him straight to God's Son Bran and upset me greatly, my guys in #StarkSet need to be on their job.

My nigga Podz>>>>>>

Lad can't take his new job seriously :lol: Who is Jaime really trying to satisfy here? This oath or his sister.

>>>>>> No Tywin kmt.

Lock cut off Jamie Lannisters hand. Hes one of Roose Boltons men. He was promised to be made a lord by Bolton if he goes north and finds the last of the Stark boys Rickon and Bran.

pos, didnt realise this...

yeah but only people into fantasy like lotr, where as game of thrones has people who wouldn't normally check for that genre watching it

was telling my boy to get involved for time he would say "nah dragons and magic ain't my thing it's all bullshit"

he caught last weeks episode when me and boy were watching it, he was on the edge of his seat :lol: fucking annoying having to explain everything tho

He's already on season 3 playing catch up.

I'd disagree with you about LOTR. One of the greatest books ever written and likewise finest trilogy of films ever produced.

You don't achieve that kind of success without gaining fans from a wide spextrum of genres.

George RR Martin is the modern day Tolkien. While Tolkien left out things like sex from his novels and had a distinct lack of realism in that his books were often wholly good vs wholly evil. Also he didn't write what happened once Aaragon became King... it was all sort of everyone lived happily ever after.

George RR Martin on the other hand portrays more of a real word fantasy in his novels. Things like sex, marriage, war, climate etc were all huge factors of change in history.

I studied History at uni and what's in Game of Thrones is pretty accurate to ehat went on in Medieval/Pre Modern Empires all over the world.

George RR Martin >>> Tolkien imo, for having a blend of realism mixed with fantasy that we can all relate to and enjoy in equal measure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1