7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

@ O.J Simpson

So you really think justice is only 'based on the evidence presented'?

I'll address the rest of your post after you answer the above question.

Regarding the joint enterprise issue, you'd have to agree the 'inflict serious harm' applies in this case nah?

In a normal murder charge the prosecution have to prove the defendant either intended to kill or cause serious bodily harm.

But the law of joint enterprise is much looser and allows someone to be prosecuted for murder if they foresaw that another member of the group might kill or inflict serious harm.

I believe there is no point in the courts existence if verdicts are not reached based solely on the evidence.

Whether in reality it is or not is a different matter totally

/

No serious harm does not apply in this case as a weapon was used

Snm

/

I don't understand that. So because a weapon was used it's not considered that one of the 'group might inflict serious harm?

They 'chased him through a park armed with sticks, bats and knives'.

I'm gonna try & get the court transcripts of this trial so we can have a proper discussion about this (another time). I want to see all the facts presented.

@ O.J Simpson

So you really think justice is only 'based on the evidence presented'?

I'll address the rest of your post after you answer the above question.

Regarding the joint enterprise issue, you'd have to agree the 'inflict serious harm' applies in this case nah?

In a normal murder charge the prosecution have to prove the defendant either intended to kill or cause serious bodily harm.

But the law of joint enterprise is much looser and allows someone to be prosecuted for murder if they foresaw that another member of the group might kill or inflict serious harm.

I believe there is no point in the courts existence if verdicts are not reached based solely on the evidence.

Whether in reality it is or not is a different matter totally

/

No serious harm does not apply in this case as a weapon was used

Snm

/

I don't understand that. So because a weapon was used it's not considered that one of the 'group might inflict serious harm?

They 'chased him through a park armed with sticks, bats and knives'.

I'm gonna try & get the court transcripts of this trial so we can have a proper discussion about this (another time). I want to see all the facts presented.

would be happy to discuss robustly.

OK heres how it works Goddaz

If me you and john doe go to fight vtec

john doe knows i have a knife

we rush vtec and i mortally wound him with the knife

yuri comes to court and says he saw me showing john doe the knife on vip before we went to go beat up vtec

me and john doe should get found guilty of joint enterprise murder but not you as the weapon was outside the scope of your agreement

you should get convicted of a lesser crime

however in contrast

if we all go to beat up vtec

and we beat him to death

even though john doe may not have gone there to beat him to death he just kicked him in the nuts repeatedly while me and you stamped on vtecs head

all 3 of us should get found guilty of joint enterprise murder

You man I think Vtec does understand you know, he just hasn't made it apparent.

It's the 'loose' areas of he's interpretation of joint enterprise law combined with this notion of hard punishment for all those involved to deter future similar situations that you man are disagreeing on.

Correct me if I'm wrong Vtec.

You man I think Vtec does understand you know, he just hasn't made it apparent.

It's the 'loose' areas of he's interpretation of joint enterprise law combined with this notion of hard punishment for all those involved to deter future similar situations that you man are disagreeing on.

Correct me if I'm wrong Vtec.

Thank you.

OJ i'm not insulting your intelligence, so don't insult mine.

You've brought valid points up and I agree with some of them. But i'm also looking at other sh*t, which Ive previously posted. So like Goddaz said, if we can hear more about the lead ups to this case. Will be a good debate.

But then, that is just this case. Still something should be in place to set precedence to deter and prevent, future sh*t like this.

John Doe, you haven't really put forward any real credible posts on the subject, to dismiss me as not understanding or worthwhile to debate on. So come through rather then what you've currently posted in rejection to my posts

If you help to kill someone, or if you rush one person, knowing your boy has a knife and plans to stab him, then you have facilitated the murder and should get the same sentence as whoever held the blade.

but how u gonna differentiate between those ppl mentioned and those that don't know what the f*ck is going on and just happen to get caught up in all of it?

OK heres how it works Goddaz

If me you and john doe go to fight vtec

john doe knows i have a knife

we rush vtec and i mortally wound him with the knife

yuri comes to court and says he saw me showing john doe the knife on vip before we went to go beat up vtec

me and john doe should get found guilty of joint enterprise murder but not you as the weapon was outside the scope of your agreement

you should get convicted of a lesser crime

however in contrast

if we all go to beat up vtec

and we beat him to death

even though john doe may not have gone there to beat him to death he just kicked him in the nuts repeatedly while me and you stamped on vtecs head

all 3 of us should get found guilty of joint enterprise murder

Safe but I never said I didn't understand the whole JE law. It was just that 'inflict serious harm' part that I thought applied to this case but you didn't think it does.

So we're on the same page, which one are you saying applies to this case? First part or the one in contrast?

Unless that video shows something we dont where its clear they all knew the knife was present as the law stands they should not be found guilty of JE murder and in my opinion should not even get prosecuted for murder

the qc they have got on there is rebore he does not put in work of this nature and has absolutely no morals look at the type of case he takes http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1164562/Sacked-paedophile-demands-damages-police-told-employers-sex-abuse-record.html

• Upvote 1

i iant no conspiracy theorist by any means

sounds like an easy way to get a conviction and an easy way to put more ppl dare i say black youths in jail

That's what I was saying earlier.

Almost anyone of us could be done under JE.

We all have associates/people we cool with that we chat to now & again when your out & about. If something was to kick off & they do something with their ppl I could potentially get done under JE especially if the person who inflicted the fatal blow isn't known/proven.

YES HE SHOULD.. IT WAS CLEARLY AN ACCIDENT.. HE WENT FOR THE GUY

WHEN HIS CREW CAME AND JOINED IN... HE JOINED THEM.. HE DIDNT LEAVE THE SCENE

THE WHOLE GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION IS MEANT TO BE A DETERRENT... GO FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS

SO THAT THE MOB, WOLFPACK MENTALITY IS DETERRED.

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ONLY ONE OF THOSE PPLE WHO GOT OFF THE BUS HAD A KNIFE

I WOULD SENTENCE THE KNIFER TO 60YRS AND THE REST TO 25. SOUNDS FAIR TO ME.

BUT OFF COURSE WHITEY WNATS TO SLAP YOU LOT IN JAIL ON ANY ACCOUNT

SO DONT COMPLICATE MATTERS AND LEAVE YOUR BRAINS AT HOME.