Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

feds are people fam, theyve shot bare innocent people, maybe not fatally in broad daylight, but it happens,this has been buildin up anyway, ask anyone that lives in or around totty/woodgreen/edmonton got wheeled by TSG on the high rd not long ago, der reasons for stoppin us "If you an ur people didnt run around shootin people, we wouldnt have to be in this shithole pullin u lot over"der openly racist and they lack respect
you can add the rest of the east side of enfield to that list aswell nowedit: I saw an asian man driving one of them vans the other day in fisbury park, like a normally dressed asian guy who looked like he was on his way to deliver pizza or something, kinda threw me off stil :D
Yep some gangwar going on in Enfield between some grang from green street and a next one,

Guest M12 Part 2

Thats exactly what the media want you to think. These people are all degenerates and we are better off without them. It's not true, If you dig deep enough you can find info or compromising pictures of anyone to make them look bad if you wanted to And also being a criminal/ gangster at some point in your life doesn't translate automatically into being one now. It's all assumptions and half truths that lead you to believe things about people that aren't always true.

• Downvote 1

The feds are chasing me..Last words of 'gangsta' who was shot by copsDuggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda

It's ALL dodge. Yet another black male's life taken under suspicious circumstances by police.People in the bits need to wise up. It's only gonna get worse & the wickedest ting is we don't help ourselves in the slightest.

smh at the ppl mocking
/Definitely will be riots.
No they won't.Smilie Culture was by most accounts a stand up guy, a good guy, role model & ppl protested, a march took place yet we still don't have ANY answers. This guy with his history? Ain't no proper riots taking place. At best some press conference will be called where family express their sadness, call for an inquiry & that's it./Still R.I.PSMH @ ppl mocking.
  • Downvote 2

The feds are chasing me..Last words of 'gangsta' who was shot by copsDuggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda
as if there were gonna be riots
  • Downvote 1