Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

lol at thinkin my complaint will even get to where its spose to "six officers of the TSG performed what a judge in 2009 called a "serious, gratuitous and prolonged" assault on a terrorist suspect, Babar Ahmad, a 34-year-old IT support analyst who was not subsequently charged with any offence.[11] The officers involved had already been the subject of as many as 60 complaints about unwarranted assaults against other men.[12] A number of mail sacks containing these complaints were somehow lost.[13] The accusations were investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission[14] but that they were found to be unsubstantiated. Five of the six officers were still members of the TSG in 2009.[12] Babar Ahmed was later awarded £60,000 compensation, by the High Court, for the assault.[11] In August, 2009, it was announced that the police officers accused of attacking Babar Ahmad would face criminal charges.[15] However all four officers were found not guilty in June 2011 after a recording from listening device placed in Mr Ahmeds home surfaced shortly before the trial which "proved the account originally given by these officers was correct and specific details of the complaint made by Mr Ahmad were not present""As the result of a freedom of information request made by The Guardian newspaper, it was revealed that more than 5,000 complaints were made against the TSG in 4 years but only 9 have been upheld. Commenting on these figures, a member of the Metropolitan Police Authority stated that officers in the TSG are "practically immune" from criticism.[7]"

This case reminds me of Azelle Rodney's case.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7125038.stmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azelle_RodneyHe was a cousin of 1 girl I was tight with, met him at her dads house in Harlesden, was a kool dude, next minute I see breaking news on ITV talking about someone shot by police in the ends.

So wat happenedPoliceman come to arrest him so my man shoots a policeman A POLICEMANIm really not getting the outcry etc for this TBHYou shoot a policeman what on eart are you expecting to happen nextSeeing all silly statuses on BB about mans a hero lol - he is dead he lost

• Upvote 3