Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

FFSMissed all the action while watching Coming to America and Football ShowGreat to see people come together to show there anger when authorities abuse there powersYou will always get a few scavenger looters but the majority that mean well
So why was there only 50 people attending the initial protest, but when it started kicking off loads more arrived,
People coming together to unite against what they see as abuse of powers You think most them people in Totty are looters?

FFSMissed all the action while watching Coming to America and Football ShowGreat to see people come together to show there anger when authorities abuse there powersYou will always get a few scavenger looters but the majority that mean well
So why was there only 50 people attending the initial protest, but when it started kicking off loads more arrived,
People coming together to unite against what they see as abuse of powers You think most them people in Totty are looters?
Defo not.Anyone who thinks/believes this is a moron.That said, I would wager many who did attend know what they were turning up to.

Someone break this down to me. Why are there riots? Did the guy not open fire at a police officer?/SMH at these idiots rioting for this but turning a blind eye to Smiley Culture's ''suicide''.
This is where Smiley Culture livedarticle-1366543-0B2FF91300000578-502_468x383.jpgThe people of Brixton ain't rioting for Smiley Culture.
  • Upvote 5

was about still/this is when you see who are the real racistssome of the comments on twitter.....this is how it will be viewed no doubt*drug dealer shoots police...they kill him*hoodies on benefits protest*they riot and loot*police should shoot all the rioterslove it

• Upvote 1

[

To all the people condoning the torching of certain shops, what about the flats above them? And the people who live there?
I know what your trying to do :lol:But as it stands from what I know NO ONE HAS BEEN HURT. Let's not delve into the world of speculation now.
  • Downvote 1

To all the people condoning the torching of certain shops, what about the flats above them? And the people who live there?I never once said it's good they burnt down peoples shops or homesAnd I never said there will be riotsI said people this is a way for attention to the situation of police abusing powers which will hopefully bring some change
Get me putting civilians life's at risk
Swear you was all for this, Correct me if I'm wrong and apologies If so