Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

oh shitttthe tide may be turning for black folkpakis were the new 'niggers' now blacks mite be goin back on the boogieman listi swear these white folk are ruthless and cold
I thought you don't care what white folk think?You're getting a bit too overexcited mate.Calm down.

MUM LIFE IF THIS TURNS INTO SOME LONDON RIOT ITS STRICTLY LOOTING TING MUMS LIFE SEE ME ROLLING WITH BARE BLACK BAGS
man may have to take a few ddays off and travel down tbhbutwhy havent the police made a statement about the shooting? i swear usually like an hour later them pigs got a press conferenceits been f*ckin daysn one guy from the bits being interviewed, who led the protest to the station, said the gun they found was in a sock, like he wouldnt have shot through a sockthis doesnt smell right
they made a statement straight away, and are making another one shortly

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Oh sh*t. The police need to think fast about how to deal with this because if they don't give the community something there will be more trouble./This whole affair is sad that a family's quest for answers got forgotten and people have contributed to destroying their own community.