Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Nah why are people saying Ilford Cineworld is on fire. MUST be gas
Lies. just came from there and barkingthey tried to riot in barking and it got locked off quick, but bare guys are hanging around waiting for it to get late and the numbers to riseit's actually nuts just standing there you can feel the anticipation of the crowds, you can actually see the fear on certain officers faces defo gonna be a mad one in barking tonight
Yeh they sent the feds from ilford high street to barking (2 hours later though)

9.26pm: Peter Walker has more from Catford.I just watched an extraordinary scene in Catford, maybe half a mile from the main trouble. With the police occupied a small group of young men decided to kick down the door of a Halfords store, in full view of the busy South Circular road. As they tried and tried - the shutters were tough - a crowd formed, and cars stopped. One young woman leaned out of her car, laughing: "Satnav! I want a satnav!" she yelled at them.Eventually - maybe 20 minutes later - riot police with dogs arrived and the slower-running looters (some people did carry off goods) were caught.Earlier Peter told me he overheard a police inspector saying on a radio that thetrouble in Catford is the work of 150 people at most."But the trouble is, they're so mobile," he told his boss. "You clear them out and they pop up somewhere else."http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/08/london-riots-third-night-live
:D Catford now

talk of twitter being locked off in the uk

I don't mind them going for big business such as JD and them phone shops but allow people's houses and cars. Small business are getting f*cked and they won't have no source of income for weeks!I'm just waiting for this to go central and then you'll see what the Feds are really on. Lol @ thinking it would get this bad if it was near the palace

• Upvote 4

Guest haze-e
9.26pm: Peter Walker has more from Catford.I just watched an extraordinary scene in Catford, maybe half a mile from the main trouble. With the police occupied a small group of young men decided to kick down the door of a Halfords store, in full view of the busy South Circular road. As they tried and tried - the shutters were tough - a crowd formed, and cars stopped. One young woman leaned out of her car, laughing: "Satnav! I want a satnav!" she yelled at them.Eventually - maybe 20 minutes later - riot police with dogs arrived and the slower-running looters (some people did carry off goods) were caught.Earlier Peter told me he overheard a police inspector saying on a radio that thetrouble in Catford is the work of 150 people at most."But the trouble is, they're so mobile," he told his boss. "You clear them out and they pop up somewhere else."http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/08/london-riots-third-night-live
:D Catford now
Catford are moving in a big mob just going from shop to shop.

I will say this though. I haven't watched the news as intently as this since 9/11. That says something.